Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Berserk.cc??

Discussion on Berserk.cc?? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Berserk.cc??

Has anyone heard of this new apex cheat? It looks extremely private, invite only, and slotted so only a select few have got there hands on it right now. One of their users posted a video on TikTok and the features and GUI looked insane. I can't comment on their bans since they didn't care to explain the detection rate, but I imagine it's almost nothing because they're so private.

If anyone can tell me how I can get into this or get more info about it?

Thanks.
Old 03/28/2021, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Nice ad
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2021, 19:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post
Nice ad
How is this an ad? LOL. If I were promoting it I would make a thread in black market? I'm asking how to get it??? Literally go to their website and you can see they're not selling anything, it's just a login screen.

I used your cheat btw and I like it very much. Good price.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2021, 20:19   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dare View Post
How is this an ad? LOL. If I were promoting it I would make a thread in black market? I'm asking how to get it??? Literally go to their website and you can see they're not selling anything, it's just a login screen.

I used your cheat btw and I like it very much. Good price.
its good berserk.cc ??
Old 03/28/2021, 20:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladalle View Post
its good berserk.cc ??
that is what im asking you guys if you have ever heard of it... i want to know how to get an invite code or resell for them
Old 03/29/2021, 00:28   #6

Berserk.cc is 8 days old. Created on 2021-03-20

As eCycle insinuated, this is most likely just the owner trying to create awareness of something that could be very well a scam
Old 03/29/2021, 02:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ded30 View Post
Berserk.cc is 8 days old. Created on 2021-03-20

As eCycle insinuated, this is most likely just the owner trying to create awareness of something that could be very well a scam
1. As I stated in the above post very clearly, so let me say it again for you -- I have nothing to do with the company, I was just asking if anyone has heard of it because I wanted to try it out and one of the users was advertising a video on TikTok for Apex.

2. How am I scamming people when I'm literally not offering a service??? LMAO. You kids are so delusional it's funny. If I was promoting them I would sell their product on the market?

3. You need to learn how to use that small little brain.
Old 03/29/2021, 21:10   #8

the worst ad attempt I've ever seen