Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID banned on Apex

Discussion on HWID banned on Apex within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID banned on Apex

Is there any documentation anyway that says what needs to be replaced to get your machine unbanned or is it buy another PC the only way to guarantee?

Also down to little thing like Elgato hd60 pro or monitors surely I don't need a new one of these do I?

What about USB sticks that get connected from time to time or external HDD?

My phone that gets connected?

Im asking about these little things as I don't want to connect them to another PC to find out bang im banned again?
Old 05/28/2020, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 286
You can't get unbanned unless you buy a new MOBO for your PC, you can still play with my method though, for free:

Plus it removes the ban ... for free.
Old 05/28/2020, 19:29   #3

The Black Market: 134/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyJake View Post
Is there any documentation anyway that says what needs to be replaced to get your machine unbanned or is it buy another PC the only way to guarantee?

Also down to little thing like Elgato hd60 pro or monitors surely I don't need a new one of these do I?

What about USB sticks that get connected from time to time or external HDD?

My phone that gets connected?

Im asking about these little things as I don't want to connect them to another PC to find out bang im banned again?
Nah Apex Legends currently only ban diskdrive serials (HDD/SDD) HWID. You can mitigate this HWID ban by getting a good HWID spoofer. Checkout my Kiwi Spoofer to circumvent this. Only 9.90 Lifetime lmao. 60+ Happy customers

Kiwi Spoofer:

Discord link on my signature!
Old 05/28/2020, 20:25   #4

So one says mobo and one says HDD which one? I don't want to have to buy a full PC if I can help it
Old 05/28/2020, 22:52   #5

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
Nah Apex Legends currently only ban diskdrive serials (HDD/SDD) HWID. You can mitigate this HWID ban by getting a good HWID spoofer. Checkout my Kiwi Spoofer to circumvent this. Only 9.90 Lifetime lmao. 60+ Happy customers

Kiwi Spoofer:

Discord link on my signature!
WTF, then is my ban harder than your claims for the rest of the users? I literally bough an external SSD to get unbanned from the game with no success. (OFC I have disabled the SSD and HDD attached to my MOBO)
Old 05/28/2020, 23:48   #6

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
WTF, then is my ban harder than your claims for the rest of the users? I literally bough an external SSD to get unbanned from the game with no success. (OFC I have disabled the SSD and HDD attached to my MOBO)
I'm not sure which parts they use exactly, but I know they also use software sided methods. So if you just switched the HDD with a backup and didn't reformat Windows, that might be a reason. Maybe they use the Windows license so reformatting itself wouldn't help, who knows.

As far as I know they use more than just HDDs, though. I've heard motherboard as well as someone already said.
Old 05/29/2020, 08:35   #7

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2

24,99$ For a Lifetime = Forever Supported. Works For every anti-cheat, Only fools say getting unbanned on EAC is not possible thru spoofing

Add my Discord Killua#6684
Old 06/03/2020, 15:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
i can confirm that i been cheating recently in apex old days and got banned multiplie times than i just quit and days ago i bought a new ssd and had game on it and new windows and played legal from lv 1 to lv 40 and got banned so its not just the SSD
took them like 2 weeks or more to get me banned as playing legit
Old 06/08/2020, 05:11   #9

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireCore View Post
i can confirm that i been cheating recently in apex old days and got banned multiplie times than i just quit and days ago i bought a new ssd and had game on it and new windows and played legal from lv 1 to lv 40 and got banned so its not just the SSD
took them like 2 weeks or more to get me banned as playing legit
With our spoofer you really wouldn't have had to worry about it. HWID bans can be delayed as you've seen.
Old 02/25/2021, 12:42   #10

its super easy take a new ssd take out the old ones change your mac adress and you done !!!!
Old 02/25/2021, 12:49   #11

elite*gold: 20
add me unblock it for you

for 15 $

discord
MrMarko#9936
Old 02/25/2021, 18:03   #12

elite*gold: 260
This one is for free and works.. you don't have to pay.