Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WeScript.app Free Apex Legends ESP & Aimbot Prediction with EAC Bypass! (Open Source)

Discussion on WeScript.app Free Apex Legends ESP & Aimbot Prediction with EAC Bypass! (Open Source) within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 286
Arrow WeScript.app Free Apex Legends ESP & Aimbot Prediction with EAC Bypass! (Open Source)

The bypass method got patched after 4 months being free (that took a really long time!)
Now the cheat includes a driver and undetected HWID Spoofer, currently working for the latest APEX SEASON!

Before releasing the cheat, let's start with the "bypass" which is kind of dumb, but it works and it's worth to be released for free while it lasts!

Guide Tutorial by puzusu:

Steps:
1) Go to your game directory, exaple: C:\Games\Apex
2) Find EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and rename it to #EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe
3) Find r5apex.exe and rename it to EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe
4) Start the game like usual from the Origin Launcher

What this does is renames the game executable to the EAC launcher, and the anticheat never really starts, while the game will be running without anti-cheat.
Next when you get in a game, you will be kicked out for "missing anti-cheat hearth-beat", but since Apex implemented reconnect option, you can go back in game and keep playing.
The time you have to play without EasyAntiCheat is from 85-90 seconds, depends on the time it takes you to reconnect back to the server.
What is best is you can't get banned for using cheats this way since the anti-cheat is not running at all, only if people report you, but you can create new account, since you can't be HWID banned!

To go back (enable EAC) do the reverse thing - Steps:
1) Go to your game directory, exaple: C:\Games\Apex
2) Find EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and rename it to r5apex.exe
3) Find #EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and rename it to EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe
4) Start the game like usual from the Origin Launcher

Now you can't use any cheats, but you will not be getting disconnected either.

What the cheat consists of:

-ESP with dynamic range for enemies (default 240)
-Healthbars
-Armorbars
-Aimbot (default AIMKEY is CAPS LOCK)
-Aimspot
-Drawing predicted AimSpot
-AimSmooth (but who needs this, right?)
-EAC kick-reconnect Timer

How it looks like in-game:

Video how it works with the disconnect-reconnect method (and timer):

Link to download the Loader which compiles the free assembly source code:

Link for the assembly source code in GitHub:
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/23/2020, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello there. i dont see the menu pop up like yours. can you give me an hint how do i start it?
ive downloaded the assembly
Old 05/23/2020, 18:40   #3

Hello, make sure the game is in borderless video mode. Then it will work fine.

Old 05/23/2020, 21:19   #4

how to use this cheat?
Old 05/23/2020, 21:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian556 View Post
how to use this cheat?
Download the loader and install the assembly:

Old 05/23/2020, 22:13   #6

Good release. I just want to add that, you can completely avoid that easy anti-cheat process, by triggering the launch sequence to listen to this hidden steam game Spacewar. I don't currently have a code for redirection, but I'm working on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 00:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilfrost View Post
Good release. I just want to add that, you can completely avoid that easy anti-cheat process, by triggering the launch sequence to listen to this hidden steam game Spacewar. I don't currently have a code for redirection, but I'm working on it.
Looking forward for your contribution. I just had a few victories with this method. Always being the kill leader.
Old 05/24/2020, 02:05   #8

Hey matey! i followed everything step by step - and menu pops up - but visuals aim doesnt work, im in borderless mode.

EDIT:

the aimbot and visual for some reason stop working every few seconds, like they dissappear and come back again, but only when i open the game settings

EDIT2:

looks like it has to be in windowed mode and not borderless.

edit3:

so ok, its playable - but sad that you get kicked out after 80 seconds. sometimes the timer doesnt pop up which makes it hard to know when its about time.
Old 05/24/2020, 02:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
Hello, make sure the game is in borderless video mode. Then it will work fine.

the thing is that i onlz see the enemys but the menu as you show it (the black one with the multiple settings doesnt pop up) it always start some kind of dummy wescript.app
Old 05/24/2020, 02:24   #10

CANT GET IT TO WORK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire69 View Post
the thing is that i onlz see the enemys but the menu as you show it (the black one with the multiple settings doesnt pop up) it always start some kind of dummy wescript.app
YOU CAN SEE THE ENEMYS HOW
Old 05/24/2020, 12:55   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzusu View Post
so ok, its playable - but sad that you get kicked out after 80 seconds. sometimes the timer doesnt pop up which makes it hard to know when its about time.
Yes it's kinda annoying getting kicked out every 85 seconds but it's free, so it's worth it. Can you make a video when the timer doesn't show up during playtime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire69 View Post
Yes the program is external and injects in a dummy process which is normal. In order to open the menu press [INSERT] the game has to be in borderless/windowed mode for the cheat to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveMonster1 View Post
CANT GET IT TO WORK

YOU CAN SEE THE ENEMYS HOW

Please tell me in details what you tried to do so I can fix your mistake and help you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 13:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
Yes it's kinda annoying getting kicked out every 85 seconds but it's free, so it's worth it. Can you make a video when the timer doesn't show up during playtime?

Yes the program is external and injects in a dummy process which is normal. In order to open the menu press [INSERT] the game has to be in borderless/windowed mode for the cheat to work.

Please tell me in details what you tried to do so I can fix your mistake and help you!
IM SO DUMB thnx a lot ^^
Old 05/24/2020, 14:21   #13

hey i really like this one wirking fine but the esp is lagging for me as hell thats why the aimbot fails hard.

Any fix ?

Thanks for your work!
Old 05/24/2020, 19:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerSpiel3r View Post
hey i really like this one wirking fine but the esp is lagging for me as hell thats why the aimbot fails hard.

Any fix ?

Thanks for your work!
Hello, try closing as much programs as you can, since they can be taking extra resources and lowering the overlay FPS (at the top of your screen).

You can also increase the FOV circle so it will catch enemies better with the aim prediction.
Old 05/24/2020, 19:38   #15

is any other method to paypass ! 85 sec is so annoying