Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apex internal/external cheats - what's the difference?

Discussion on Apex internal/external cheats - what's the difference? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Apex internal/external cheats - what's the difference?

Hi!

I'm trying to educate myself about the differences in Apex(I guess it's the same for most games?) internal vs external aimbot/esp cheats.
I would like to hear non-biased info what are pluses and minuses of both (features, security, etc.) since I keep reading of conflicting info the more I search for this on the internet, I guess people closer to coding will know best and if you can share your experience that would be priceless to me, thank you!
Old 04/29/2020, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 80
internal hack means that all rendering is in game like for example glow are internal couse they are using game glow and manipulate the value but the same can be a simple esp box all the internal cheat are considered not really safe becouse the anticheat can take screenshot anyway and flag your account pretty easy, external cheat are different all the rendering stuff are rendered from an external overlay in order to make the game window clean.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2023, 08:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpragnow View Post
internal hack means that all rendering is in game like for example glow are internal couse they are using game glow and manipulate the value but the same can be a simple esp box all the internal cheat are considered not really safe becouse the anticheat can take screenshot anyway and flag your account pretty easy, external cheat are different all the rendering stuff are rendered from an external overlay in order to make the game window clean.
tbh idk what i expected but thats just insane stupid

not that hard

i mean bro if you dotn know anything about it dont talk