Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for Apex Cheat Devs (Must cater to mass amounts of users)

Discussion on Looking for Apex Cheat Devs (Must cater to mass amounts of users) within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Looking for Apex Cheat Devs (Must cater to mass amounts of users)

Hello!

I am looking for cheat Devs for Apex Legends as the title says. I have a very large community and currently have a cheat site offering cheats, but the Devs that I currently have for Apex Legends are very unreliable. I need Devs who will be able to cater to hundreds/thousands of clients. I'm looking for a new loader system for clients to use as well. So if you are wanting to work with me and make a lot of $$ let me know as soon as possible so we can discuss details. If you are serious about working with me and I feel as though I want to work with you, I will take care of server costs and other miscellaneous costs. Either PM me, or join my discord which can be found on my channel. Just google Xanosche.

My channel:

NOTE: I have a trusted community and I need honest individuals who are up for the job as I know it is a lot of work. I will never lite to clients about the detection status of a cheat because I care about my community. (Coming from someone who used to develop cheats a few years back.)

Old 12/14/2019, 13:37   #2

elite*gold: 254
Please create "one topic" in our generel trading.
-> https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
apex aimbot, apex cheat, apex legends hack

« Biete apex esp cheat an | Looking for cheaters to play with »