Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYER BEWARE - GATOR CHEATS

Discussion on BUYER BEWARE - GATOR CHEATS within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resolved - GATOR CHEATS

9/12/19

Gator is refunding me right now. Resolved.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2019, 09:16   #2

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by polycarbonite View Post
9/8/19

I am writing this so the admins know GATOR scammed me. I purchased 8/7/19. Since then there was a downtime, and banned (suspension on his part). 8/30/19, Still not able to use the service/product, he then messages me on discord saying he's going to refund me my full amount and ban me from his services. It's 9/8/19, Ive tried discord, ive tried his contact #. Nothing.

Admins, please do something about this type of scam. I have all logs, and all paypal SS's, ALL E-mails, and ALL TEXTS from this guy.

Total usage, Less than 2 hours, Total PAID = 139.99. SCAMMED.

Will post if needed.

- I will remove this once the issue is resolved.
Lol when he refunds you because u made this post?
nice meme

which basically means.. every buyer who has same experience will need to make a thread on epvp for this to get a refund.. LOL

This is how you do good SEO lolol soon the first 3 Results for GatorCheats are "GATORCHEATS BEWARE".

Ahh anyways its already destroyed as i just saw:

And dont worry the "Honest Review" will turn into a real "Honest" Review soon
Old 09/09/2019, 09:49   #3

The guys is busy, but he'll deliver. Nowadays kids have no patience at all and want things when they say they too. Too bad also PayPal refunds require a small time to be processed, plus you're not his only concern. Relax kiddo, if you're being refunded, you're being refunded, that's all.
Old 09/09/2019, 10:01   #4

@ this has nothing to do with no patience. You are paying a high price for the product and u want it! If you are not getting any informations about the product or no support - you will be tilted. That´s completely legit. He is obliged to hand over the product after the payment
Old 09/09/2019, 10:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldLeader View Post
The guys is busy, but he'll deliver. Nowadays kids have no patience at all and want things when they say they too. Too bad also PayPal refunds require a small time to be processed, plus you're not his only concern. Relax kiddo, if you're being refunded, you're being refunded, that's all.
+ you get instant responds per mail until you pay, than its all quiet. Tell me how that is normal?

If your being told to be "patient", yes fine maybe. But no response after all?

PayPal does not take time to process, all payments are instant. When your account is new on PayPal (from the merchant) than it might take 21 day until release but that ONCE in a lifetime .
Old 09/09/2019, 10:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiptopilko05 View Post
@ this has nothing to do with no patience. You are paying a high price for the product and u want it! If you are not getting any informations about the product or no support - you will be tilted. That´s completely legit. He is obliged to hand over the product after the payment
The guy bought the cheat when it was down due to snitches uploading the loader to EAC, now, i do understand wanting what you pay for, but as a seller/developer, would you just keep activating account, knowing you're targeted? Plus he had no product to give at the time due to that issue. And that's not all, the guy was on a ban list (as anyone who purchased in a certain time frame) and had his verification on hold for security reason. All this was explicitly explanied to all users in his same situation on Discord, so what is he whining about? Now, about the refund part, i see he wants his money back, it's totally in his right, but even so, he's not the first in line on the support list, as a seller i'd rather give support to loyal customers first, to leavers then, it's pretty logical and simple really. He's gotta wait, that's all.
Old 09/10/2019, 16:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulcrazy View Post
Hahaha thr guy is busy ? Hey i havent got delivered for over two months with a new diff promise everyday but i guess ur right “he will deliver” maybe in 2021 ? Is that good enough ?
Funny how ppl wait for two months + and ppl still tell them to wait where i never even tried the cheat
Please post all screenshots as proof that you actually bought the cheat . Otherwise this asslicking idiot wont believe it.
Old 09/11/2019, 22:40   #8

Oh Gator do you think i waste my time editing **** ???

I just took the first 3 posts - and because i dont disagree that you were very good in the past with ur cheat.. just now its more like "not so nice"?.

Here you go, theres the first 3 posts. Need to make some new fake ones guess to cover it up
Old 09/11/2019, 22:49   #9

I shown your rating in the last screenshot.

As said i dont deny you were good in the past, but in the recent weeks just detection and long delivery and people complaining and ill not watch this quietly. Sorry.
Old 09/11/2019, 23:56   #10

Nope, just locked slots thats all And since than i also have no need to sell to new customers that should say all.

For PUBG it was a bit messed up recently, but my external framework is up and running now, others will follow

Old 09/12/2019, 08:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
It's one thing to announce that your PUBG is having issues and still sell it.

Calling anyone angry about your product a "*****" is another thing.

You shouldn't be giving me any time of service advice.
Yea u dont have any fking idea whats up.

Other than you i actually have a STATUS on my website so everybody can check whata up.
Old 09/27/2019, 01:00   #12

Uhhhh.. not to jump into something that does not involve me, but I could not find an official thread for gator PUBG, it has been over 24 hours and I have still not been device verified can you help?

Also slightly concerned by the whole-instant e-mail replies before I buy it and then no contact afterwards despite sending multiple e-mails.

If you could help when you have a moment that would be great.
Old 09/27/2019, 08:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy4Dayz View Post
Uhhhh.. not to jump into something that does not involve me, but I could not find an official thread for gator PUBG, it has been over 24 hours and I have still not been device verified can you help?

Also slightly concerned by the whole-instant e-mail replies before I buy it and then no contact afterwards despite sending multiple e-mails.

If you could help when you have a moment that would be great.
lmao another one fall for it

instant reply until payment best meme
Old 09/27/2019, 19:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
lmao another one fall for it

instant reply until payment best meme
Same thing happened to me. Was replied to via message and email prior to purchase. Nothing since. And jts been two weeks. Have sent multiple emails and messages in discord and no response. Just want a refund at this point.
Old 09/28/2019, 16:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post

You were verified shortly after. I added 2 weeks to your PUBG time on top. If you could edit your post on my trade thread with an edit about it, that would be super. If not, no problem. Enjoy.
No problem I will happily update the thread, it was more about transparency than anything else thanks
Thanks
1 User