Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it even possible to get HWID Unbanned without a spoofer?

Discussion on Is it even possible to get HWID Unbanned without a spoofer? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it even possible to get HWID Unbanned without a spoofer?

Ive heard there is a was to get unbanned without a spoofer. Ive also heard spoofers dont work. I have tried everything with the exception of changing hardware and/or building a new pc. The "gator method" apparently works but requires you to buy a 3 month subscription to his cheat. I dont want to cheat, I just want a solution that will allow me to play without replacing my hardware. Bitcoin to the person who has a provable solution.
Old 08/22/2019, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 21
You could try those unban methods/services that consist of creating a support ticket, although it isn't guaranteed that you'll get unbanned - it's probably the only known way to get unbanned. I highly recommend you just replace your drive, it's a permanent fix and you can find one very cheap - after that just stay away from low-quality products that will get you banned.

*Wink* I offer one of the safest Apex cheats around, been avoiding all the recent ban waves while others are struggling.
Old 08/23/2019, 02:27   #3

elite*gold: 2
Try Dishaan284.xyz amazing spoofer updates reguarly
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 02:59   #4

I am banned even the screws of my computer, that method of changing HDD apparently does not work, example: apex, change HDD, reinstalled windows, download again all the game and I continue to receive bans every 30 min to 1 hour,
it seems that I am forced to change all my hardware ... T_T
Old 08/24/2019, 04:48   #5

elite*gold: 320
gatorcheat have a unban method and its free if you buy from him .
Old 08/24/2019, 08:32   #6

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
yeh lol after waiting for 2 month u might get it

wait for his update before u advertise a detected product which is atm not available

//edit he has updated his cheat but still doesnt mention his detections anywhere.

on his site "undetected since release" bullshitting doesnt get u anywhere
Old 09/03/2019, 11:57   #7

By the way yeah, Gator has a way, had to use it myself, and worked fine. Plus it works with any game that does hwid ban, which is pretty nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2019, 19:46   #8

I have a method that 100% gets your PC un-banned but I am not sharing it with anyone unless I am sure he won't be hacking again/he won't share it with anyone else.
So if you can prove that, contact me.
Old 09/17/2019, 02:35   #9

elite*gold: 21
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCz View Post
I have a method that 100% gets your PC un-banned but I am not sharing it with anyone unless I am sure he won't be hacking again/he won't share it with anyone else.
So if you can prove that, contact me.
Don't mean to sound rude or jump to conclusions or anything, but you're relatively new to the forum. This method that guarantees a "100% PC HWID Unban" sounds very impossible unless you're simply changing your PC parts. As even a spoofer would eventually get you banned.

I also don't think you'd be around here advertising that if you didn't want to share it with anyone, potentially risking it getting patched - if it's even true.

Stay safe everyone, stick to a trusted user.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2020, 10:32   #10

Yeah just ******* use Geforce experience lol its a guarantee 100% unban from any game
Old 06/03/2020, 15:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozeyc View Post
Yeah just ******* use Geforce experience lol its a guarantee 100% unban from any game
does gforce now negate your HWID ban? how does gforce now work?
Old 07/05/2020, 15:23   #12

how can i prove i want to go legit?
Old 07/05/2020, 17:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Don't mean to sound rude or jump to conclusions or anything, but you're relatively new to the forum. This method that guarantees a "100% PC HWID Unban" sounds very impossible unless you're simply changing your PC parts. As even a spoofer would eventually get you banned.

I also don't think you'd be around here advertising that if you didn't want to share it with anyone, potentially risking it getting patched - if it's even true.

Stay safe everyone, stick to a trusted user.
Well I don't really care if you trust me or not, I was here just to give hope for those thinking it is impossible. It is not, I have been HWID banned and I was able to get over it with-out buying any new computer parts. I am also familiar with someone on this forums that actually sells this method to those banned wanting to get un-banned.
Old 07/05/2020, 18:41   #14

Spoofers don't work, cleaners dont work, fully resetting windows dont work, doing this that bla bla don't work if you get heid ban then o well i been hwid ban and all i did was buy new parts the most easiest and effective way 100 percent. the only time a spoofer would technically work is if your not hwid banned
Old 10/12/2020, 03:48   #15

bro, how?
Thanks
1 User