Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Aimbot with this function/option. (MANUAL AIM)

Discussion on Need Aimbot with this function/option. (MANUAL AIM) within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Aimbot with this function/option. (MANUAL AIM)

Hi i just got banned from apex probably because i got reported by people that were watching viewing my screen while i was using a aimbot.

Isnt there a aimbot with this function that i can buy: Manual aim at target and once you lock on the target the aimbot turns on with all its functionalities.

This option will make playing look legit if people are watching ur screen.

Old 05/08/2019, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 254/0/0
idk what you are referring to exactly lol, but mine has been working safe for over a month now.

We haven't had any manual bans period - choose aimkey, smoothing, FOV, Aim Closest or Aim in FOV and much more are options for the Aim.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...d-spoofer.html

Old 05/08/2019, 21:04   #3

I said that i need a aimbot with the following function:
Aim manually at target and once you got the target in your crosshairs the aimbot turns on.
Old 05/08/2019, 21:35   #4

Hacks that show the FOV circle can easily do that. Just lower the FOV until the FOV circle is the size of your actual crosshair or in the dead center. If you do this, the aimbot will only activate when they are within that small range which means you technically need to manually aim until they are dead in your crosshair.

Multiple hacks can do this already and Krad's K#Smert he mentioned can fit that roll already. Other hacks can also do this too. I'd recommend the ones that can actual draw the FOV circle, that way you know you are actually seeing how small that FOV range is so you know how much you actually aim before it locks them in the aimbot.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 21:37   #5

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroichi1 View Post
Hi i just got banned from apex probably because i got reported by people that were watching viewing my screen while i was using a aimbot.

Isnt there a aimbot with this function that i can buy: Manual aim at target and once you lock on the target the aimbot turns on with all its functionalities.

This option will make playing look legit if people are watching ur screen.
Hi, we can deliver what you're asking:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...w-dexa-im.html

You can adjust FOV to a super low setting or use an aim key toggle to enable the aimbot precisely when you need it. You can also adjust smoothing to add a layer of legitimacy to it (or use our silent aim).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 21:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroichi1 View Post
I said that i need a aimbot with the following function:
Aim manually at target and once you got the target in your crosshairs the aimbot turns on.
He too dumb too understand lol.

The feature you're looking for is called Triggerbot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2019, 22:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiNGLEPOTAMUS View Post
Hi, we can deliver what you're asking:

You can adjust FOV to a super low setting or use an aim key toggle to enable the aimbot precisely when you need it. You can also adjust smoothing to add a layer of legitimacy to it (or use our silent aim).
Will take a look at ur product.

« Apex Aimbot | Silent aim apex legend »