Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to bypass APEX ban (WORKS)

Discussion on How to bypass APEX ban (WORKS) within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/08/2019, 09:57   #31

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadSSS View Post
how can i download this .bat file ?
has a unban method that is really working but you need to buy apex cheat to get that access to the method .

if you have trouble understanding the method just PM me

Old 08/14/2019, 19:08   #32

elite*gold: 0
Apex hwid ban

Don’t even waste your time trying to bypass there hwid bans of apex!!!! You will not be able to unless you build a new pc period!!!! I have tried it all even changed my motherboard hard drive new windows keys everything from a-z lasted 13 days and am hwid banned again and was not cheating was playing game legit no hacks on pc, some people saying that if you do a raid 0 config you can by pass there hwid ban that is the gator method

They are very smart now, there is a lot of serial numbers that pop up on your pc that are plugged in from your monitor to smart case ext ext, so they could be pinning your monitor and gpu Ram sticks ext ext!! This is the most nastiest brutal hwid ban ever!! They have put the BAN HAMMER DOWN and flexed there muscles at same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonKazee View Post
why not just change a new hdd?
Changing hard drives or motherboard does not work got me passed hwid for 12 day and was not hacking on any game nor had any hacks on my pc, didnít wanna cheat anymore and they caught it and banned me again, I even got a new modem with New ip and Mac addy

Old 08/15/2019, 19:57   #33

elite*gold: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino604 View Post
Donít even waste your time trying to bypass there hwid bans of apex!!!! You will not be able to unless you build a new pc period!!!! I have tried it all even changed my motherboard hard drive new windows keys everything from a-z lasted 13 days and am hwid banned again and was not cheating was playing game legit no hacks on pc, some people saying that if you do a raid 0 config you can by pass there hwid ban that is the gator method

They are very smart now, there is a lot of serial numbers that pop up on your pc that are plugged in from your monitor to smart case ext ext, so they could be pinning your monitor and gpu Ram sticks ext ext!! This is the most nastiest brutal hwid ban ever!! They have put the BAN HAMMER DOWN and flexed there muscles at same time

Changing hard drives or motherboard does not work got me passed hwid for 12 day and was not hacking on any game nor had any hacks on my pc, didnít wanna cheat anymore and they caught it and banned me again, I even got a new modem with New ip and Mac addy
Actually, I have a method for my private trusted customers that works for any game. It's really not needed to buy a new PC if you follow correct steps rather than public tutorials.
Old 08/15/2019, 20:39   #34

Is it possible to purchase just the unban? I don’t wanna buy a cheat I will never use!! I don’t want to hack on apex anymore just want back in lol!! So willing to pay for just the unban method

Old 08/16/2019, 14:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambino604 View Post
Is it possible to purchase just the unban? I donít wanna buy a cheat I will never use!! I donít want to hack on apex anymore just want back in lol!! So willing to pay for just the unban method
I second this option.

Tags
apex, ban, bypass, eac, unban

« Gatorcheats verification | explain this! »