Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/26/2022, 03:23   #2146

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
Not accurate LC gets detected often but you refuse to move it.
I think he's referring to script providers.
Old 09/28/2022, 17:53   #2147

elite*gold: 0
The SS.exe is fraud, do not buy anything from him.
Old 09/28/2022, 21:10   #2148

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
All providers listed on this thread are currently UD.
Can you list WinKings.cc on the list?

Full:

Lite:
Old 09/29/2022, 19:53   #2149

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Not accurate LC gets detected often but you refuse to move it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forfeitsol View Post
I think he's referring to script providers.
This and also LC is a rage cheat. Its the same thing with EO. Legit but often detected because of what it is. As long as it isnt advertised as super long term secure cheat, it should be fine in my opinion.
Old 09/30/2022, 16:45   #2150

gxaimax has a good apex cheat also
Old 10/02/2022, 21:25   #2151

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
This and also LC is a rage cheat. Its the same thing with EO. Legit but often detected because of what it is. As long as it isnt advertised as super long term secure cheat, it should be fine in my opinion.
Then put a warning next to it, something that tells people it is rage or high risk?
Old 10/04/2022, 03:53   #2152

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Can you list WinKings.cc on the list?

Full:

Lite:
Quote:
~~~
Can vouch for WinKings.cc. Deserves to be on the list. Only competition is LC probably, but LC can't stay UD so they're def the best out rn.
Old 10/04/2022, 11:54   #2153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit™ View Post
Can vouch for WinKings.cc. Deserves to be on the list. Only competition is LC probably, but LC can't stay UD so they're def the best out rn.
You've also vouched for Stealthmode, an external cheat that was detected twice despite other providers was maintaining their safety for long-term.
Old 10/04/2022, 16:26   #2154

Quote:
You've also vouched for Stealthmode, an external cheat that was detected twice despite other providers was maintaining their safety for long-term.
yes stealhmode is detected everytime they patch and say we are UD for 150 days 😂😂
Old 10/04/2022, 19:31   #2155

elite*gold: 75
Elocarry still not added here? Still UD after the EAC update
Old 10/05/2022, 00:35   #2156

elite*gold: 1510
Quote:
I vouch for legit providers. Just as I have for many others that you have also vouched for & recommended in your past posts. I've never had any issues with Stealth or WinKings and they both deserve to be on the list. If a completely public provider with thousands of users can go 6 months before being hit, I find that a legit provider. Especially with them coming back within a day and compensating all time back to users. Not many will actually do that.

As someone who owns a provider, shouldn't you know the difference between an external and internal? Lol. Few already told you they're fully internal, yet you've been too daft to understand.
Old 10/05/2022, 10:20   #2157

Quote:
I've never had any issues with Stealth or WinKings and they both deserve to be on the list
It's because you didn't bought Stealthmode as it promoted "league based cheats", "a cheat that streamers using" etc. So getting ban is not important for you.

Quote:
If a completely public provider with thousands of users can go 6 months before being hit
Forfeit has around 1.2k active customers within total 12k. Forfeit didn't promote anything such as Kernaim, Clutch-Solutions. So we can assume that KA and Clutch have much more customers than Forfeit. Yet, still better detection history compared to yours.

Quote:
Especially with them coming back within a day
False claim. Stealthmode got offline for 3 months in total.

Quote:
compensating all time back to users. Not many will actually do that.
False claim. Everyone does that actually.

Quote:
Few already told you they're fully internal
No, they are not. Yes, a customer claimed Stealthmode is internal, but using viewangle doesn't mean the cheat is internal.

Quote:
with thousands of users
You're forgetting the fact that Forfeit and Stealth has common resellers. I know that your sales are not going well for months. I know that people are still coming to Forfeit after using Stealthmode. You guys are blaming the customers when they create ticket after getting ban. Such an legitimate provider!

I'm not even talking about how the way you defend stealthmode makes us think you're an alternate account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladalle View Post
yes stealhmode is detected everytime they patch and say we are UD for 150 days ����
@™ Reply to your customer, not to me.
Old 10/05/2022, 23:02   #2158

Apparently Crypto/Kami has been detected, can anyone confirm this, please? For such a major provider the detection status should be updated IMO.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2022, 07:20   #2159

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Apparently Crypto/Kami has been detected, can anyone confirm this, please? For such a major provider the detection status should be updated IMO.
I heard it on PO's chat that it got hit. I haven't talked to GamerDoc in a while so I can't confirm.
Old 10/07/2022, 20:43   #2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muellmann1111 View Post
LastCheat got ban waved 2 hours ago. They was up now for 3 days and got ban waved haha.
on 25 august, there 3-5 people reported bans
on 27 august, other 5-6 people reported bans (banwave?)
1000 + users, 5 people reported bans = banwave? auto collected stats show 3% ban rate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena_dov View Post
im thinking that xenos get paid from those providers. lc is dt/ka is dt/stealthmode is dt?????????????????????????? trueye down??????? vortex dt???
what???? will you ever going to be update thread!!! @
the only legit in the list is ecycler lmao

add clutch r185 forfeit megacheats to list lol
r185 is just a reseller product, had alot of issue w compatibility + multiple sellers have been going around 1 key sold to 4-5 people...

Quote:
Ah the dates make sense, I believe there was a banwave around that time that even many reputable providers got hit, wouldn't be surprising if LC got hit as well, after all they get detected very often. When I tried them it was September 20 and a week before that I tried their Lite version, the accounts were safe even though I used rage features like pSilent and semi-raged ingame.
Nah, we didn't got hit on 24 September but we saw a spike in ban rate from 3% -> 9% on late august early September - so it affected the 5-7%.
We were hit on 18 May during dev 2weeks business trip while rewriting bypass
The dev was back on 26 May and worked the new bypass - I am wondering why some people reporting bans like 03 June when the cheese isn't up?

Quote:
We wouldn't deny it , being pinned and have a lot of users, being one of the few EAC emulation based will lead to focus by EAC.

Quote:
Then put a warning next to it, something that tells people it is rage or high risk?
To be fair, there's multiple masters and predators holders. Mostly on lite though

Quote:
btw yah it is, a couple of internals + externals got hit though - I am in a few communities - at least 6-8 cheese got hit these few days

But I don't know if its detection, because for those involved in bans, it seem majority were diamond above though

And one of the externals was UD for 1.8 years
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected