Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Apex Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



♦️​ Premium Apex Cheat | USB ✅ ESP, Aimbot, Controller Support & Stream-Proof 🔥

Discussion on ♦️​ Premium Apex Cheat | USB ✅ ESP, Aimbot, Controller Support & Stream-Proof 🔥 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1

 
Zento_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 345
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
♦️​ Premium Apex Cheat | ESP, Aimbot, Controller Support & Stream-Proof 🔥

Tap the image to purchase now!






VIDEO SHOWCASE



Tap the image to join our Discord server!





Zento_ is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Talking Excellent cheat

Honest review

Zento provided me a free trial key for leaving my honest opinions below.

PROS-
1) aimbot is quite smooth , sometimes it deviates off where its supposed to aim but other than that , a 9/10
2) esp is smooth , no lag , displays what i need properly , and has LOADS of customization options , 10/10
3) triggerbot works well , only sad that there is no toggle button
4)no recoil , , tap strafe work well
5) Overall very smooth cheat , works well
6) has humanization and random bone selection ( i know the legit cheat players like this)

BIGGEST PRO - REACHED DIAMOND, PLAYED FOR MORE THAN 9 HOURS , AND THEN GOT BANNED AFTER SEMI RAGING.
UNDETECTED (FOR NOW)


CONS
1) the UI of the cheat dissapears the second u tab out to say discord or chrome, and it wont pop up again unless u reopen both the game and the cheat.
2) aimbot VERY rarely does a whole 160 degree turn , but i think its a issue of my fov so i wouldnt take this into heed.


other than that no issues from my side.

✅ ✅
I'd give this a solid 8/10 , would expect a better UI , and more features and or a inbuilt spoofer.
vs0s is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
X-anax's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 3
I asked him for a trial key and he quickly gave me one to try. I'll be honest.

Aimbot 5/10: Maybe I set the settings incorrectly. However, it frequently aimed at targets behind me, not the ones in front. I didn't want to push it too hard; I only tried it in one match and then closed the game (Predection enabled).

ESP 10/10: ESP works exactly as expected. I didn't experience any FPS drops. It has customizable options.

Triggerbot: I didn't use it.

Word: It has features like Bunny and Tap Strafe, but I didn't use them because they weren't very secure.

Config: You can save your configuration settings as you like, but finding the folder might be a bit difficult. It's better than constantly having to configure it at startup.

In short, it's a performance-friendly, easy-to-install software. It requires minimal requirements. I experienced a crash once, but it worked stably afterward. I don't want to criticize it because I'm sure it will improve. If you want to buy it, you need to be experienced with Aimbot settings. @_ He is a very friendly, responsive person who enjoys helping with problems.
X-anax is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 14
no links
Drivs12 is offline  
Old   #5

 
Zento_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 345
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
Zento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivs12 View Post
no links
Hey, contact me on my discord !! @exee

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-anax View Post
I asked him for a trial key and he quickly gave me one to try. I'll be honest.

Aimbot 5/10: Maybe I set the settings incorrectly. However, it frequently aimed at targets behind me, not the ones in front. I didn't want to push it too hard; I only tried it in one match and then closed the game (Predection enabled).

ESP 10/10: ESP works exactly as expected. I didn't experience any FPS drops. It has customizable options.

Triggerbot: I didn't use it.

Word: It has features like Bunny and Tap Strafe, but I didn't use them because they weren't very secure.

Config: You can save your configuration settings as you like, but finding the folder might be a bit difficult. It's better than constantly having to configure it at startup.

In short, it's a performance-friendly, easy-to-install software. It requires minimal requirements. I experienced a crash once, but it worked stably afterward. I don't want to criticize it because I'm sure it will improve. If you want to buy it, you need to be experienced with Aimbot settings. @_ He is a very friendly, responsive person who enjoys helping with problems.
Thanks for your honest feedback, I really appreciate it ��

Regarding the aimbot, it’s very powerful but needs proper configuration to be fully effective. Now, we’ve added a direct link to our website where you can find a complete guide with the best settings, making it much easier to use and optimize.

All features are designed to be as secure and stable as possible. The goal is to deliver something smooth, high-performing, and reliable over time.

The project is constantly evolving, and your feedback genuinely helps improve it in the right direction ����
Zento_ is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
That's Perfect

Ngl this thing is actually sick. Works perfectly and does exactly what it’s supposed to do. Doesn’t cost much either and honestly I use it every day. Legit worth buying, no complaints here ✅💯
Spartan5 is offline  
Old   #7

 
Zento_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 345
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
Talking Links Are Now Added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivs12 View Post
no links
Hey! If you’re looking for a solid Apex hosting provider, I’d love to invite you to test our cheat.

If you’re interested, join our Discord and feel free to ask any questions you have me and my support team will respond as quickly as possible.

Until May 30th, we’re also offering a 20% discount on all Apex products.
Zento_ is offline  
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 5
for some reason when trying to buy the connect to discord url just fails for Authorization
AzraeelianAngel is offline  
Old   #9

 
Zento_'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 345
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 4
Zento Apex Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzraeelianAngel View Post
for some reason when trying to buy the connect to discord url just fails for Authorization
Thanks for the report, it’s fixed now.
Zento_ is offline  
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Does it have wall jumps tap strafe etc?
aunty is offline  
Old   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2025
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Honest review

Support is great and they were nice enough to give a trial key with no issues. Allows extensive testing without long term commitment.
10/10 so far
acsap is offline  
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
support is great communication is easy. product is great AA works very well TB registers fast and esp is not laggy as long as u follow instructions +rep
trashyvibez is offline  
Old   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
support is great and he replies very fast
robthegoat211 is offline  
Old   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Rep

bought a 1 month plan. They are amazing. Will buy again!
Jackyyyy0100111 is offline  
Old   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
One of the best apex cheat

Hands down one of the best apex cheat in the market it's stable, reliable and worth the money you can spend, Can ez compete against Aimboss and shiwa
rtxgurdeep is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.