Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a apex unbanning tool, unban accounts with heirlooms

Discussion on i have a apex unbanning tool, unban accounts with heirlooms within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Arrow i have a apex unbanning tool, unban accounts with heirlooms

anyone previously been banned using a detected apex cheat? and lost your hard earned account with heirlooms and money spent on the game? well ur in luck i have a tool that can unban any account, works on steam, ea, origin, and no matter if ur acc says banned using this tool will allow you to play apex again no problem, if anyone is interested let me know, or anyone has questions or doubts ill be happy to answer

edit: im sure there will be people who doubt this is a thing and try to hate, i can provide proof this is a real thing for anyone wanting it
Old 08/15/2023, 00:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Most people know about the ban bypass, it will be fixed shortly, every 25 seconds in game you get kicked and rejoined and its that's ongoing all game, something to do with the eac heartbeat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2023, 01:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Arrow Apex Legends -> Apex Legends Trad…

#moved
Old 03/22/2024, 19:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This still works?

Tags
apex ban remover, apex leg unban account, apex unban account