Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAIN Steam Account | APEX 1K Hours

Discussion on MAIN Steam Account | APEX 1K Hours within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAIN Steam Account | APEX 1K Hours

Hallo zusammen, ich verkaufe einen APEX Legends Account mit über 1.000 Stunden Spielzeit. In diesem Account habe ich bereits über 1.500 Euro investiert.

Der Steam Account ist auf Level 26 und verfügt noch über 67.000 Steam Punkte.
Der Account wurde nicht gebannt oder anderweitig ausgeschlossen.
Zusätzlich enthält der Account noch DayZ und Among Us.

Es handelt sich um meinen Haupt- APEX-Account. Bei Interesse kann ich den Account gerne über Discord Stream zeigen, damit ihr alles anschauen könnt.

Ihr erhaltet vollen Zugang zu dem Account, einschließlich der Haupt-E-Mail-Adresse, über die alle Einkäufe getätigt wurden.

Falls jemand vertrauenswürdig ist, bin ich bereit, den Account zuerst zu übergeben ("First"). Ansonsten erfolgt die Transaktion über einen Mittelsmann (MM).

Bei Fragen könnt ihr mich auf Discord unter "ArmA5" hinzufügen.

Ihr könnt euch mit einer Preisvorstellung bei mir melden. Ich gebe den Account günstig ab!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I'm selling an APEX Legends account with over 1,000 hours of gameplay. I've already invested over 1,500 euros into this account.

The Steam account is level 26 and still has over 67,000 Steam points remaining.
The account has no bans or any other exclusions.
Additionally, the account also includes DayZ and Among Us.

This is my main APEX account, and if you're interested, I'd be happy to show you the account via Discord stream so you can see everything.

You'll get full access to the account, including the main email address through which all purchases have been made.

If someone is trustworthy, I'm willing to go first in the transaction. Otherwise, we can use a middleman (MM).

If you have any questions, you can add me on Discord at "ArmA5"

Bei Fragen könnt Ihr mich auf Discord unter "ArmA5" adden.

You can contact me with a price offer. I'm selling the account at a discounted price!