Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🍰Cake🍰🕯️Undetected🕯️Amazing Security🎂Customizable🎂

Discussion on 🍰Cake🍰🕯️Undetected🕯️Amazing Security🎂Customizable🎂 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/27/2023, 23:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
Dude is just scamming every 5 months and epvp users fall for it thats his business model
Doesn't get more accurate than this.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/28/2023, 00:27   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Dude is just scamming every 5 months and epvp users fall for it thats his business model
seems like fake vouches too
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2023, 12:12   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

said this previously even b4 crypto i had one of his products he dissapeared and then came and made a new cheese like always
Old 01/28/2023, 19:36   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I've used his Apex cheat Kamikaze, it was good to be honest however, many the features mentioned in his thread were missing and had issues and were never fixed. I've also heard about scams of his Valorant cheats. It's sad honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZorkon View Post
seems like fake vouches too
I don't know about fake vouches, but I can say some positive things about his cheat. I've used his Apex Kamikaze cheat, I always am honest and straight forward with my reviews on cheats, it was a good cheat, but had many issues that went unfixed and eventually it got detected, along with Crypto (Which was supposed to be more private and had better "bypass" which required extra 50 something $ just to get invited). This goes to show you the extend some people go to just make money, it's sad to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2023, 12:06   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what happened to crypto and kamikaze? XD

wouldn't suggest buying anything from this shady guy...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/03/2023, 16:46   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Imagine abandoning every cheat that gets detected and release a new same cheat with same security as the ones before.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/04/2023, 15:14   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I may not be the smartest man out there, however I know not to trust a man who dumps a project everytime it ends up detected and pretends he has no idea what you're talking about.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/05/2023, 05:15   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Sad that the epvp mods allow such bullshit.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/06/2023, 18:03   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what happened to crypto and kamikaze?

what happened to crypto and kamikaze?

Strongly not recommended.
He's like scammer. When old project get detected so he dump it away and make new cheese for selling. Such a no responsibility person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2023, 18:13   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL. He is opening new cheese. Before u purchase everything good support good once he gets your money and you meet problem you will be dump like **** no more support he dgaf about you anymore LOL.
He is not different from scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2023, 18:42   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He doesn’t even make these chairs 😂😂
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2023, 00:26   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So i have given up on trying to test for everyone. He has ignored my ticket for like 2 weeks
Old 02/22/2023, 05:45   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Straight scammer. paid lifetime for crypto 2.0. i got detected and banned. exit scammed and disappeared for months. He just came back and tried to make me pay for a new temporary cheese. I PM him that it had a lot of downtime and doesn't work right now, but he makes a working one with the same features and re-charges everyone again? And that he should give the temp one for free, but he says I paid lifetime for crypto 2.0, not this new one lol..

He proceeds to get angry and kicks me out of discord. Have all screenshots. This guy should be banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2023, 21:54   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by layzie330 View Post
Straight scammer. paid lifetime for crypto 2.0. i got detected and banned. exit scammed and disappeared for months. He just came back and tried to make me pay for a new temporary cheese. I PM him that it had a lot of downtime and doesn't work right now, but he makes a working one with the same features and re-charges everyone again? And that he should give the temp one for free, but he says I paid lifetime for crypto 2.0, not this new one lol..

He proceeds to get angry and kicks me out of discord. Have all screenshots. This guy should be banned.
strongly agree.
Old 03/03/2023, 18:15   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I am a distributor in China, how to become your agent

Tags
aimbot, apex legends, cheats, hacks