Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅RUNTZ.GG✅ 💎Runtz Apex💎 $2.99 Day | Glow | No recoil | 4 months UD | Never Detected

Discussion on ✅RUNTZ.GG✅ 💎Runtz Apex💎 $2.99 Day | Glow | No recoil | 4 months UD | Never Detected within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1180
✅RUNTZ.GG✅ 💎Runtz Apex💎 $2.99 Day | Glow | No recoil | 4 months UD | Never Detected

#closed
Old 01/12/2023, 05:30   #2

elite*gold: 1180
Update:
added recoil slider
added glow color changer
Changed to a new driver for security also

all sales will be pushed through the site instead of tickets soon, this will be temporary.

For newest loader run the old one and it will redirect you to the latest.
If you have any issues contact me @ Devan#1000 on discord
Old 01/15/2023, 02:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Banned after an hour, honestly when I think about it I can't help but laugh.

What's even funnier is that the product didn't even work. I spent the first hour dropping a ticket because it kept crashing once I loaded the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2023, 05:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Arrow Message for Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown88 View Post
Banned after an hour, honestly when I think about it I can't help but laugh. What's even funnier is that the product didn't even work. I spent the first hour dropping a ticket because it kept crashing once I loaded the game.
Hi, We have many users, even some customers of our own. Runtz Apex is not Detected as you say, and We've had No ban reports to our knowledge besides yours. We have staff and testers using Daily to Insure that Issue doesn't happen. For your crashing I provided you with some possible methods to try and fix, which you engaged, Then I asked for your window's version(winver) which you replied with "Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045", Which is not a very reliable answer then I repeated the question again and you answered "x64". I would like you to have some common decency before you try and make a mockery of the Cheat.

Sincerely Runtz.GG

Old 01/20/2023, 01:30   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runtz.GG View Post
Hi, We have many users, even some customers of our own. Runtz Apex is not Detected as you say, and We've had No ban reports to our knowledge besides yours. We have staff and testers using Daily to Insure that Issue doesn't happen. For your crashing I provided you with some possible methods to try and fix, which you engaged, Then I asked for your window's version(winver) which you replied with "Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045", Which is not a very reliable answer then I repeated the question again and you answered "x64". I would like you to have some common decency before you try and make a mockery of the Cheat.

Sincerely Runtz.GG

What part of my exchange was not decent lol? You're just trying to be overtly sensitive to dissuade from the fact your cheat is clearly detected.

Also when I said 10.0.19045 - what did you think the 10 meant? 11?

Tags
apex esp, apex esp cheat, apex glow esp, apex glow hack, apex no recoil