Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking To Pay For A Reputable Dev For Private Apex Chair.

Discussion on Looking To Pay For A Reputable Dev For Private Apex Chair. within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking To Pay For A Reputable Dev For Private Apex Chair.

Good afternoon. My name is Warren but everyone calls me Grumpy. I have been apart of the community of a few years and have finally decided it's time to have my own personal private for me and my close friends. What I am looking for is a Dev to work closely with me and My Partner on a private apex with 25 slots. Maximum Budget is $1500 for initial start up and $500 a month for upkeep. You must provide evidence and proof. You must answer multiple questions that will show us that you know what you are doing. Not looking for a copy and paste so don't bother messaging me if that's your intentions. You can reach me on discord @ Fangz#1738
Old 07/14/2022, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump
Closed Thread