Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted - Legit Apex ESP/Glow Only

Discussion on Wanted - Legit Apex ESP/Glow Only within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted - Legit Apex ESP/Glow Only

I'm looking for a "Legit Apex ESP/Glow Only Cheese" that offers monthly subs, that hopefully isn't expensive.

DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE A RESELLER!

THANKS
Old 10/27/2021, 01:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 149

Isn’t ESP/Glow only, but you can choose to use those options by themselves. Price might not be appealing to you, but I highly recommend not getting something cheaper as you’ll just be risking your account and eventually the fees for a spoofer or a new drive would total up to what you would’ve spent on a good, undetected, and reliable cheat.

Aside from having some of the longest undetected streaks, the cheat is stream-proof, internal (no performance loss, best functionality), and utilizes many modern techniques to provide the best experience, security, and reliability.

Would like to mention it’s Intel CPU only, but as I said - try not to get something too cheap as it’ll just lead to further issues.

Hope you check out my product, or do find what you’re looking for!
Old 10/27/2021, 03:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am looking for legit serious players like u :)

Hey whats up
i can remove and add the options yo uprefer
here is my software

UD since release more than 2 years
super private
very affordable price
you deal with me , as i told i only allow serious legit gamer to use my cheese
i can give you free tial
Old 10/27/2021, 13:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1801
You can try this, I'm not a reseller just give you a bit of good advice, I tried eCyler and is good, only glow chams.

Old 10/29/2021, 23:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post

Isn’t ESP/Glow only, but you can choose to use those options by themselves. Price might not be appealing to you, but I highly recommend not getting something cheaper as you’ll just be risking your account and eventually the fees for a spoofer or a new drive would total up to what you would’ve spent on a good, undetected, and reliable cheat.

Aside from having some of the longest undetected streaks, the cheat is stream-proof, internal (no performance loss, best functionality), and utilizes many modern techniques to provide the best experience, security, and reliability.

Would like to mention it’s Intel CPU only, but as I said - try not to get something too cheap as it’ll just lead to further issues.

Hope you check out my product, or do find what you’re looking for!
I used IZI and was banned in less than 2 weeks, all cheese are risky, and cost doesn't mean quality either, if that was true look at all the great free software in the world of Open Source.

EA has Server Side Detection for Aimbots and Silent/PSilent, all the UD everyone talks about is only for EAC, the Server Detections are the real problem, not EAC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAndrey View Post
You can try this, I'm not a reseller just give you a bit of good advice, I tried eCyler and is good, only glow chams.

To expensive, no monthly rates, it's a rip off.
Old 10/30/2021, 03:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkyBoo View Post
I used IZI and was banned in less than 2 weeks, all cheese are risky, and cost doesn't mean quality either, if that was true look at all the great free software in the world of Open Source.

EA has Server Side Detection for Aimbots and Silent/PSilent, all the UD everyone talks about is only for EAC, the Server Detections are the real problem, not EAC.
Highly doubt that’s true as we’ve been undetected for over a year, unless you were fully raging, then there’s nothing any cheat can do about that.

All cheats come with a risk, that’s correct. But, you’re incorrect about cost defining quality. Are you trying to say cheats that are selling at substantially lower rates (~$40) are as safe as cheats which are selling at, for example, $70 a month? I also don’t see what you’re attempting to imply by saying “look at the world of Open Source”. As anything open source doesn’t have a price, nor is it meant to be used raw - instead it’s supposed to be used as guidelines. If you truly believed that yourself, then you should just find some public sources and compile your own glow and let us know how that works out in comparison with a proper cheat.

As for your claim about the serverside “anticheat” which will eventually be extremely good in modern times; you’re partially correct, but then again, not really. If you’re able to understand EAC, then you should have no problems understanding the serverside “anticheat”. Meaning if you’ve already handled EAC, then the serverside wouldn’t really be a problem, assuming you are genuinely understanding your work.

If you really want to know the problem, it’s users who assume the cheat offers invincibility from bans. If you’re paying for a premium product, then you care about your account and you should play with it as if you did. If you don’t care, then you’re purchasing cheap products and don’t care about how you play. Anticheats have come a long way, but so have cheats - at a certain point it’s simply the user needing hold down their ego.
Old 10/31/2021, 12:48   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubadev View Post
Hey whats up
i can remove and add the options yo uprefer
here is my software

UD since release more than 2 years
super private
very affordable price
you deal with me , as i told i only allow serious legit gamer to use my cheese
i can give you free tial

Juba have good chair just need to be fullscreen
Old 11/01/2021, 23:27   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'm looking for a "Legit Apex ESP/Glow Only Cheese" that offers monthly subs, that hopefully isn't expensive.

THANKS
If you legit want a aimbot/glow/esp i would recommend "Snezhnaya"
It has the smoothest aimbot for apex and glow is just amazing although i use the default glow settings. this is they're Discord:

with monthly being only 45€ they haven't been detected and security is top notch.
I'm late but hope u give them a chance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2021, 05:51   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 439
Quote:

THANKS
Hey,

You can take a look at our Product here -

We are a bit expensive, but well worth it.

We provide only Vision-based features, but this includes everything you could potentially need to Dominate your Competition & Secure your Wins.

1. Sore01, our Head Developer, has been UD in Apex since releasing his first product for Apex in March of 2019. He's extremely well spoken about, and has been since he has released his first product back in 2018. You can view Vouches & Recommendations dating back years in the Thread I've linked above.

2. Our Launcher, In-game Menus, and Optimization are Next Level compared to the rest of the Competition. You pay a higher price, so you deserve a High-End product that's unlike the rest. Everything has been designed and developed to be extremely User Friendly, and as Premium as can be. This includes Full Customization of Colors/Menus/and much more.

3. Our Products are coded from scratch, and NEVER resold. Also, we require all Users to pass a rigorous Verification process before they may use any of our Cheats. This keeps our community with Serious users only, and helps us keep out unwanted eyes/any users that may cause any issues.

---

I can keep listing more and more about why we are worth it, but you can take a look yourself at our Thread to see for yourself. If that's not enough, you are more than welcome to DM me here, and I can give you my Discord so we can talk as much as needed.

Whether it be Top Notch Support, Extremely High-End Products & Security, or Beautiful Launchers & In-Game Menus, you can expect it all with TruEye.
Old 11/03/2021, 00:51   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Arrow Apex Legends -> Apex Legends Trad…

#moved
Old 11/04/2021, 01:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Highly doubt that’s true as we’ve been undetected for over a year, unless you were fully raging, then there’s nothing any cheat can do about that.

All cheats come with a risk, that’s correct. But, you’re incorrect about cost defining quality. Are you trying to say cheats that are selling at substantially lower rates (~$40) are as safe as cheats which are selling at, for example, $70 a month? I also don’t see what you’re attempting to imply by saying “look at the world of Open Source”. As anything open source doesn’t have a price, nor is it meant to be used raw - instead it’s supposed to be used as guidelines. If you truly believed that yourself, then you should just find some public sources and compile your own glow and let us know how that works out in comparison with a proper cheat.

As for your claim about the serverside “anticheat” which will eventually be extremely good in modern times; you’re partially correct, but then again, not really. If you’re able to understand EAC, then you should have no problems understanding the serverside “anticheat”. Meaning if you’ve already handled EAC, then the serverside wouldn’t really be a problem, assuming you are genuinely understanding your work.

If you really want to know the problem, it’s users who assume the cheat offers invincibility from bans. If you’re paying for a premium product, then you care about your account and you should play with it as if you did. If you don’t care, then you’re purchasing cheap products and don’t care about how you play. Anticheats have come a long way, but so have cheats - at a certain point it’s simply the user needing hold down their ego.

I'm not going to sit around and keep arguing with you.

Cost Does Not Always Determine Quality!

Cost is Based on the Developers Demands/Needs!

Software is Software, and there is good and bad software at various prices all across the world.

You can use Android, from AOSP and it's FREE, do you think Android is junk too because it's free? Google gives the world a lot of software they develop for free, and more time, effort and work goes into many of their applications and systems too!

Let's stop the debate ok.

THANKS

P.S. I'm using one of the best cheese apps I've ever used at only 25 EURO a month, developed by a professional coder that codes for a living, so this person doesn't need to make money and does it for fun, and only charges a little! I also know it's good and very unique as an IT Tech, things that are also not typically done on regular cheese, given the high costs to accomplish these things, which I'm not at liberty to discuss, just use your imagination.
Old 11/04/2021, 17:22   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

Quote:
I'm going to sit around and keep arguing with you.

Cost Does Not Always Determine Quality!

Cost is Based on the Developers Demands/Needs!

Software is Software, and there is good and bad software at various prices all across the world.

You can use Android, from AOSP and it's FREE, do you think Android is junk too because it's free? Google gives the world a lot of software they develop for free, and more time, effort and work goes into many of their applications and systems too!

Let's stop the debate ok.

THANKS

P.S. I'm using one of the best cheese apps I've ever used at only 25 EURO a month, developed by a professional coder that codes for a living, so this person doesn't need to make money and does it for fun, and only charges a little! I also know it's good and very unique as an IT Tech, things that are also not typically done on regular cheese, given the high costs to accomplish these things, which I'm not at liberty to discuss, just use your imagination.
In the abstract, if cost is based on the developer’s demands/needs; based from your statement, then isn’t cost determined by quality a correlation? Since the developer would obviously demand a higher pay for the better quality being provided. You’ve just agreed within the first three lines of your response.

We of course know that software is software, no idea what the point of stating that was. We also know that there is good and bad software, typically the bad software is found to be underpriced whilst the good is reasonably priced.

You’re attempting to compare a company with 30,000 SWE’s to what’s commonly a single reverse engineer. I still don’t see how you’re trying reference that to cheats. No one in this scene is going to publish a cheat that is undetected for free, and have it last longer than a day. Therefore, we can already throw out this cross-reference you’re trying to make between a trillion-dollar company and someone who is only asking for a pay based off the effort they put into the cheat.

Replying to your “P.S.”, at 25 EUR a month - you’re not getting anything done with any professionalism in an Apex Legends cheat. Not necessarily because it’s not possible, but because it’s not something anyone who actually puts time into their products would price their cheat. If you yourself as an “IT Tech” know what’s going on with a cheat, then you can assure yourself that a single EAC employee could understand the whole cheat. Conclusively, that’s why no one should try to cheap-out on an Apex Legends cheat and expect to receive a well-performing and secure cheat.
Old 12/05/2021, 23:44   #13

No one can exactly say for a particular person or business what costs are determined by, that is up to them decide.

Of course in the world of business most companies follow a standard practice of costs, based on various overheard.

So to answer, is cost determined by quality a correlation, no it's not, your are over simplifying it, as to mean, this is a one size fits all solution for everyone? Of course not.

So none the first three lines of my response say nothing of the sort.

Again you are simplifying prices, as if you know the Range of Price/Costs that determine what is good vs bad.

Your statement is incorrect to say that bad software is found to be underpriced whilst the good is reasonably priced, how would that even relate then to Open Source software that is Free? You don't need to answer, this just proves the point I'm making, that your just grabbing at straws making up false statements, trying to justify value and worth based on costs.

Again, over the costs of 30 Euro, you are just grabbing at straws and making statements without any proof. You're acting like the Software Manager of the World, as if by your statements this is how it all works, otherwise it's all wrong and bad.

So Conclusively, I guess no one should use Android Cellphones anymore, since Android is a Free Open Source Operating System, and no one should use Linux, because it too, is also a Free Open Source Operating System. So I guess no one should cheap out and use either of these and expect anything good from them, and any good security too.

Seriously your comments and reply are absurd, stop wasting your breath spouting foolish nonsense.

The TRUTH is there are people here, that just want to rip people off with absurd prices for cheats, that's the bottom line!

P.S. I'm Responding because I'm tired of the nonsense people spread and the lies, trying to make people think they need to spend high prices to get good quality. You do not need to pay 40-100 Euro a month, that is absurd! I've used Cheese out there in the range of around 25 Euro that worked just as well as the higher priced cheese. I also happen to use one at the moment, better than any higher price cheesed I've used for 3x less.

30 Euro a month is all anyone needs to pay for! And I'm talking about for Hobby Prices, if people that make a living as a Pro or Streamer want to pay more, go for it, but I also use a cheese that costs only 30 Euro a month that is good enough for Pros to use!
Old 12/06/2021, 00:27   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro_0 View Post
If you legit want a aimbot/glow/esp i would recommend "Snezhnaya"
It has the smoothest aimbot for apex and glow is just amazing although i use the default glow settings. this is they're Discord:

with monthly being only 45€ they haven't been detected and security is top notch.
I'm late but hope u give them a chance.

I confirm "Snezhnaya" is the best but not very well known
Only 2 options aimbot, Fov and smooth (aim assist ++)
When there is an EAC update the product is put in maintenance and tested so that users are not banned and the counter is blocked