Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥FS🔥⭐2 Years UD Record⭐💎Aim | ESP | Loot💎👓Looking for Resellers👓

Discussion on 🔥FS🔥⭐2 Years UD Record⭐💎Aim | ESP | Loot💎👓Looking for Resellers👓 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/05/2021, 15:39   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyZ View Post
Hello, I will release new aimbot which will support all GPUs just after I'll finish updating cheat for the latest game patch (it's pretty huge, but I'll try to finish it tomorrow).

As for the undetection part, there are few reasons it's been undetected for so long:
1) It's fully external, most cheats are internals that's why they're getting detected very quickly. And there's the reason they all goes internal - they simply don't know how to make external cheats perform as smooth as internals (as you can see on the videos, in my case I did all my best to optimise it as hell, so I can clearly say it performs just like internal).
2) Most of them using public ways to bypass EAC which are getting patched pretty quickly. I developed my own bypass which is way more stronger than just manually mapping drivers like 99% people do. As I've mentioned in this thread already, EAC is not really that strong, if you really understand how it works it's pretty easy to stay undetected (honestly they do nothing special against external cheats).

Yep I'll contact you through forum PM once it's done and I'll renew your monthly sub as well.
I'll also post on this forum.

Not yet, tomorrow should be ready

Interesting take my money i will buy right now and test it, one week seems fair, it doesn´t work on windows 10 home ?? is what i got, i just saw that
Also tryed to make an acount on website but i´m not getting any confirmation email, does it work on hotmail or does it have to be any other email service?
Old 05/05/2021, 16:20   #47

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
Interesting take my money i will buy right now and test it, one week seems fair, it doesn´t work on windows 10 home ?? is what i got, i just saw that
Also tryed to make an acount on website but i´m not getting any confirmation email, does it work on hotmail or does it have to be any other email service?
Yep right now we only support Pro version.
Check Spam folder please.
Old 05/05/2021, 18:29   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does it come with a built-in spoofer?
Old 05/05/2021, 18:56   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazgo View Post
Does it come with a built-in spoofer?
Nope, there's no spoofer. You can use it with different spoofer however.
Old 05/05/2021, 22:03   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you unban me from your site? I don't know the reason for my ban
Old 05/06/2021, 02:04   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyZ View Post
Yes, you're right. We had 2 versions at the beginning - Internal & External. I tried to keep Internal undetected of course but with EAC updates Internal cheat started to get detected quite often. That's why I decided to discontinue it.

This one I'm currently selling (External) was only detected in September 2019 and since I updated after this detection it's still alive.

EDIT:Cheat has been updated for season 9. As for new aimbot, we will test now, if it works fine I'll also update this thread.
Thanks for your fast answer. That's why i wanted to ask rather than just make blind statements.
Definitely interested. On your box esp, is there any way to remove that grey shading inside? It kinda makes people hard to see since there isnt any vis check changing colors. Or maybe vis checks planned in future?
Old 05/06/2021, 04:25   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Changing my original review as WolfyZ has corrected the issue with the aimbot for my EVGA GPU. Everything is working as intended and played one game no problem.

I would highly recommend he rethink his partnership with Omniz as he seems pretty childish and unprofessional. If you need a website with a forum I can offer you one better and I'm a hell of a lot nicer / experienced with customers.

Thanks for clearing it up WolfyZ +vouch.
Old 05/06/2021, 07:15   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingern View Post
Thanks for your fast answer. That's why i wanted to ask rather than just make blind statements.
Definitely interested. On your box esp, is there any way to remove that grey shading inside? It kinda makes people hard to see since there isnt any vis check changing colors. Or maybe vis checks planned in future?
Yep, you can choose how much % of darkness you want to have. You can just set it to 0 if you want to disable it completely.
Old 05/08/2021, 17:24   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used this product for a little bit of time and it worked pretty well only thing I would say is the aimbot could use some work as it was somewhat inconsistent but it worked would just be nice to be able to use it with wingman and other semi automatic weapons. Support was good I got help when needed and they're definitely friendly people
Old 05/08/2021, 17:37   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyShakur23 View Post
I used this product for a little bit of time and it worked pretty well only thing I would say is the aimbot could use some work as it was somewhat inconsistent but it worked would just be nice to be able to use it with wingman and other semi automatic weapons. Support was good I got help when needed and they're definitely friendly people
Well there are few downsides (like a bit inaccurate semi-auto guns) in using mouse aimbot instead of just writing game viewangles like everyone do, however it's much safer, and, another great thing (I'd really recommend you to try that) -> greatly working L-Star aimbot.

EDIT: Visible check has been added for both ESP & Aimbot.
Old 05/09/2021, 01:00   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just bought with btc, waiting to send....
Old 05/09/2021, 09:33   #57

Classic ViewAngles aimbot (which is being used by 99% of the cheats here) has been added as well.
Old 05/09/2021, 19:46   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

will keep an eye on this, Looks promising product.. Im running Windows 10 Home so doesnt work with my OS.. Hopefully you make it work on all versions soon.
Old 05/10/2021, 13:05   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, can you please provide images of the GUI?
Old 05/10/2021, 21:48   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retracted View Post
Hello, can you please provide images of the GUI?

Tags
apex, apexlegends aimbot