Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apex Boosting Services Cheap! 20kill badge, ranked, etc.

Discussion on Apex Boosting Services Cheap! 20kill badge, ranked, etc. within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Apex Boosting Services Cheap! 20kill badge, ranked, etc.

I am currently offering boosting services in the form of ranked boosting and badge boosting for apex legends.

Prices (All USD):

Rank Boosting (Account Share Prices):
Bronze to Silver: $35.00
Bronze to Gold: $85.00
Bronze to Platinum: $160.00
Bronze to Diamond: $310.00
Bronze to Masters: $715.00

Rank Boosting (Playing in Party with me Prices):
Bronze to Silver: $65.00
Bronze to Gold: $150.00
Bronze to Platinum: $280.00
Bronze to Diamond: $545.00
Bronze to Masters: $1250.00

If you are a higher rank than bronze, the price of whatever previous rank you were is subtracted from the price of what you are paying for. So, for example, if you are paying for bronze to gold but you are already silver, $65.00 will be deducted from your purchase because you have already achieved that rank.

Badge Boosting (Per Legend):
20 Kills Badge: $150
2500 Damage Badge: $40
3000 Damage Badge: $80
4000 Damage Badge: $160
20Kills + 4000 Damage Badge Bundle: $250

(If purchasing for more than one legend, I offer a 15% discount for each purchase. For example, say that the 20kill badge was 100 dollars, and you bought a 20 kill badge for both pathfinder and wraith, the total price would be $170, instead of $200.)

Any purchases made are 100% confidential. I will not share your username or info to anyone, no one will know that I have boosted your account.

Is it safe?
While there is always a risk to account sharing and boosting, in the event that your account is somehow banned while I am logged in and playing on it, I guarantee a full refund on your purchase.

I Accept PayPal, CashApp, And Venmo! No funny business with bitcoin
Add me on discord to purchase! (and for inquiries)

discord: http.xero#9655
Have a wonderful day!

Tags
account services, badge, boosting, cheap, ranked