you went on other posts of mine, such as my redengine post talking ****. had nothing to do with customer service, i just didn't wish to provide you with a good product that you didnt deserve. thanks
all can I say is don't buy from this dude, such a bad services and so arrogant.
call me a "******" for no reason and being a rude just because i want to test his product.
and look someone got scammed a day ago
I haven't bought it yet but the service is really bad, what if I already bought it? maybe he'll run away and be irresponsible, he is just money-grabbing from you.
all can I say is don't buy from this dude, such a bad services and so arrogant.
call me a "******" for no reason and being a rude just because i want to test his product.
and look someone got scammed a day ago
I haven't bought it yet but the service is really bad, what if I already bought it? maybe he'll run away and be irresponsible, he is just money-grabbing from you.
Dude. Ur not marrying the guy. Your buying a spoofer.
I have used cain since january. Its the best spoofer hands down.
U msg cain. U ask for spoofer. U pay and u take ur product.
If u have issues, message him. If not, just shut up and use the spoofer.
Everyone acting like he has to lick ur *** for ur paiement.
Great product, particular seller but upfront and honest.
all can I say is don't buy from this dude, such a bad services and so arrogant.
call me a "******" for no reason and being a rude just because i want to test his product.
and look someone got scammed a day ago
I haven't bought it yet but the service is really bad, what if I already bought it? maybe he'll run away and be irresponsible, he is just money-grabbing from you.
arrogant? i asked you to not waste my time begging if you didn’t have the money to buy, what did you do? sat for an hour begging for a free key because you can’t afford a dinner equivalent of money
and in regards to the scam comment, the user bought at 3 am while i was off started dming my users saying scam so i refunded him and removed him saying i didn’t want to do business with people like that and he went and gave me a negative rating (shoppy can’t track payments thru stripe, so the review could be sent even after his refund was sent)