Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

APEX PREDATOR - Baller Badge (292 Legendaries) - Wraith Kunai and Lifeline Heirloom -

Discussion on APEX PREDATOR - Baller Badge (292 Legendaries) - Wraith Kunai and Lifeline Heirloom - within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow APEX PREDATOR - Baller Badge (292 Legendaries) - Wraith Kunai and Lifeline Heirloom -

ASKING PRICE IS : $150

Contact me in DISCORD : sophiemzv#9516
To Discuss, Not Accepting Trade.

The email address was created for this account and never used before and I will provide it too with all the neccesary information.

Account had played every season,
majority of all event skins are purchased - Great opportunity to kick off season 4 of Apex Legends with an account that has 97% of all skins unlocked.

Account features
- Baller badge (292 Legendary items)
- 4000 Damage badge: Wraith, Wattson, Gibraltar, Bangalore
- 20 Kill badge: Wraith, Wattson, Gibraltar, Bangalore
- Lifeline and Wraith heirloom (Kunai, Boom Sticks)
- Season 2 Apex predator account
- 100+ Store, Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Event exclusive skins!
- 40/48 Weapon charms
- 1.2k Overall wins
- Team work badge (30 kill game), Valentines day badge (rare)
- Season 1, 2, 3 Max battle-pass
- Skins include:
Wraith: Flashpoint, Night Terror, Protector of the void, Voidwalker, Mistress of Evil, Final Sunset, Wreath, Survivor,
Bangalore: Outland Warrior, Cherry Bomb, La Catrina, Viceroy
Wattson: Current Champ, The Warrior Empress, Bionic Wonder, Vaporwave, Winged Menace, Dinomite, Hot Rod, Sweet Dreams (Twitch Exclusive)
Bloodhound: The Centurion, The intimidator, Protector of the Patch, Master of the Hunt, Artic Hunter
Gibraltar: Call to Arms, Monster Mashed, Redwood Raider, Gilded
Lifeline: Judge Jury Executioner, Guardian Angel, From the Ashes, Balance Shift, Pain Killer, Green Widow, Snow Crystal, Revolutionary, Blossom
Pathfinder: Bolt of Gold, War Machine, Iced Out, Joyfinder, Pole Position, Dreadnought, BP-1
Caustic: Prince of Darkness, The Last Laugh, Third Emperor, Barrels of Laughs, Freezer Burn
Mirage: Captain Bamboozle, Old Town, Pit Crew, Snake Charmer, Outlaw, Fired Up, Fancy Schmancy
Octane: Red Shift, Extreme Measures, Jade Tiger, Surplus Acceleration, Messenger, Glacial Pace
Crypto: Deadly Byte, Hack Frost, Totemic Might, Hype Beast, Neon Winterte, Hack Frost, Totemic Might, Hype Beast, Neon Winter
Old 02/14/2020, 01:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sadly no Skins from Grand Soiree?
Old 06/23/2020, 05:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is the account for sale still?

I added you on discord to ask about the account. Is it still for sale?