Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Very Private] [5 Slots] [Daily] [AIMBOT+ESP]

Discussion on [Very Private] [5 Slots] [Daily] [AIMBOT+ESP] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 82
✔️ [Never Detected] [6/10 Slots] [Daily] [AIMBOT+ESP] ✔️

[DELETED]
Old 10/03/2019, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i bought it works great
Old 10/03/2019, 23:40   #3

[DELETED]
Old 10/04/2019, 05:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long has this been around and UD? Your services list you as a key seller is this a legit custom coded cheat or is it the one everyone is reselling as their own with the meme loader?
Old 10/04/2019, 07:59   #5

[DELETED]
Old 10/04/2019, 18:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price ?
Old 10/05/2019, 17:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lityst View Post
price ?
1 Day = £10 (1x 1 Day Key)
3 Days = £18
5 Days = £25
1 Week = £35
Old 10/05/2019, 19:55   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Heres my review of this cheat:

Aimbot: 9/10, only because lockon for a particular gun doesnt lock on the enemy player that well.
It also aims only for the head. I would suggest using semi-shooters like the wingman, peacekeeper, g7, etc. if you are going to use a mouse click as your aim key(if you dont want to look blatantly obvious or if you dont care about getting reported or banned then just use automatic weapons).

Miss/hit rate: it really depends on what you set your aimkey to... for example if i set my aimkey to lmb and used r301, holy shit that is one easy and fast knockout. But if you used a semi-shooter such as wingman(including lowered fov) with lmb as aimkey, your shots look pretty legit(not all hits will be headshots because players...are always moving around and jumping, its not like the bullet is a homing missile).

PlayerESP: 10/10, yes you do get to see lightbulbs running around on the map. Colors change based on what armor level they are wearing and how much HP the enemy player has.

ItemESP: I havent tried this out yet(by default you can see a thin black outline of respawn drops, armor, ammo, weapons, but its not really noticeable till you get close). Because, technically you find guns and ammo and everything everywhere. Turn this on if you just want an early game advantage, im guessing.

No Recoil/No Spread: Perfect. it works. This doesnt really need a rating.

Kicks/Bans? None.

Current Account Time on Apex? 8 Hours. Cheat Usage Time? Those 8 hours

Injection Issues? None. Its smooth, the loader window doesnt randomly disappear, ive never had a moment where it failed to inject making me restart the whole process.

Setup? Its a little bit different. Its not your typical cheat menu.
How to Use? Just disable all AV and run as admin.
You dont need to link a steam account or some other dumbshit that ive seen other (detected) providers use.
Im on Windows 10 Home, 1809. And it works perfectly for me. I wont speak for users with Win10 Pro because i dont have Pro.

Its absolutely custom. Change your aimkey, Item/PlayerESP key to whatever you want.
You can use a spoofer with this, just make sure you launch the cheat first then spoof.

Support: 10/10, When the seller is available and you have an issue, question, or wish to know before buying the setup requirements his/her responses are immediate and helpful.

Overall: 9.5/10
Old 10/05/2019, 20:37   #9

[DELETED]
Old 10/06/2019, 03:48   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How to turn off Item esp?
Old 10/06/2019, 15:16   #11

[DELETED]
Old 10/07/2019, 13:10   #12

[DELETED]
Old 10/09/2019, 16:57   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Was sent this private message from a customer of APPUGO who did not want to post it in here

"You may already know.
But APUBGGO is selling a renamed cheat, it is not custom coded. The original cheat is from Apex Project Z. He has removed some files and renamed everything. Key wise, I'm not sure how it works. I'm not sure if he is buying keys off of Project Z or not. Project Z's serial keys have a particular first 2 or 4 characters, APUBGGO's are way different ntm way overpriced. I don't use key gens so I'm not really sure how you do that.

This cheat has not been UD, never has been UD since release. This cheat is not private because it's running the same loader as Project Z which contains 40 payed customers and of course APUGGO is one of them, mind he's also in Fishbone's discord claiming that he's selling his own custom coded cheat, lies.

This cheat has been detected 2 something days ago. Hit with the recent banwave and it's not the first time it has been hit either."
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2019, 02:05   #14

[DELETED]
Old 10/11/2019, 20:36   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Was sent this private message from a customer of APPUGO who did not want to post it in here

"You may already know.
But APUBGGO is selling a renamed cheat, it is not custom coded. The original cheat is from Apex Project Z. He has removed some files and renamed everything. Key wise, I'm not sure how it works. I'm not sure if he is buying keys off of Project Z or not. Project Z's serial keys have a particular first 2 or 4 characters, APUBGGO's are way different ntm way overpriced. I don't use key gens so I'm not really sure how you do that.

This cheat has not been UD, never has been UD since release. This cheat is not private because it's running the same loader as Project Z which contains 40 payed customers and of course APUGGO is one of them, mind he's also in Fishbone's discord claiming that he's selling his own custom coded cheat, lies.

This cheat has been detected 2 something days ago. Hit with the recent banwave and it's not the first time it has been hit either."
Bro this section gone to ****, too much bullshit going on. This guy reselling cheat for apex yet he is a customer for another aimbot lol the hell going on. If a reseller say they have different version etc blah blah it's all bs.
Admin really need to do something about this section.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread