Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/04/2020, 22:06   #4816 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you dont recive loader you downloaded from link u get
Old 11/05/2020, 00:37   #4817 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pretty sure its not pSilent anymore
Old 11/05/2020, 04:12   #4818

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluuxx View Post
I didnt recieve the loader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufi01 View Post
you dont recive loader you downloaded from link u get
After payment is completed you will see key and below guide, click on it and follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottieottie View Post
pretty sure its not pSilent anymore
Why? its still psilent.
Old 11/05/2020, 05:24   #4819 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, can someone help me to see what I'm doing wrong, I have already been banned 3 accounts, it seems that I am doing something wrong in the% appdata%, can someone kindly show me with images to delete so that it works, I'm not playing with rage in the game configuration, legitimate but still they ban me
Old 11/05/2020, 07:30   #4820 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this updated now season 7?
Old 11/05/2020, 07:36   #4821 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FP client stays loading, does not load I think it is for season 7 it is not updated so it does not load

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKOJPJP View Post
Hello, can someone help me to see what I'm doing wrong, I have already been banned 3 accounts, it seems that I am doing something wrong in the% appdata%, can someone kindly show me with images to delete so that it works, I'm not playing with rage in the game configuration, legitimate but still they ban me
this is impressive 4 banned accounts, I ask the seller for help and the seller only gives me the instructions in the manual, can someone else give help or does the trick really not work? and is the spoofer detectable?
Old 11/05/2020, 09:30   #4822 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
FP client stays loading, does not load I think it is for season 7 it is not updated so it does not load

this is impressive 4 banned accounts, I ask the seller for help and the seller only gives me the instructions in the manual, can someone else give help or does the trick really not work? and is the spoofer detectable?
I recommend using a different spoofer on top of it honestly. But do you know if this is even update for season 7? Legit question.
Old 11/05/2020, 09:44   #4823 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMacy View Post
I recommend using a different spoofer on top of it honestly. But do you know if this is even update for season 7? Legit question.
3 accounts were banned in season 6
1 account was banned in season 7

no, before updating they were already banning me no matter how much I follow the steps or maybe I'm making a mistake and I'm deleting wrong in appdata, the truth is that I don't know, that's why I came to ask if someone else happens to him or just me.

I know that it is free to create an apex account and then it banns you since 4 accounts created and 4 are banned, it is already giving me a headache, I ask the seller if he can help me and he only tells me to follow the instructions, I understand, But maybe there is something in which maybe I am wrong and that is why I asked for help but we will see if I solve it, I just sent him a video of how I follow the instructions to the seller, I am waiting for his answer we will see....
Old 11/05/2020, 09:54   #4824 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is it updated for the steam ver?
Old 11/05/2020, 10:09   #4825 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
3 accounts were banned in season 6
1 account was banned in season 7

no, before updating they were already banning me no matter how much I follow the steps or maybe I'm making a mistake and I'm deleting wrong in appdata, the truth is that I don't know, that's why I came to ask if someone else happens to him or just me.

I know that it is free to create an apex account and then it banns you since 4 accounts created and 4 are banned, it is already giving me a headache, I ask the seller if he can help me and he only tells me to follow the instructions, I understand, But maybe there is something in which maybe I am wrong and that is why I asked for help but we will see if I solve it, I just sent him a video of how I follow the instructions to the seller, I am waiting for his answer we will see....

Add me on Discord, If you still need answers!
Old 11/05/2020, 10:21   #4826 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
Add me on Discord, If you still need answers!
I already add it
Old 11/05/2020, 11:24   #4827 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got ban after 3 games using fp just now, i use my own spoofer and it works all they used no ban, after inject fp play 3 games ban xd
Old 11/05/2020, 11:44   #4828 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufi01 View Post
got ban after 3 games using fp just now, i use my own spoofer and it works all they used no ban, after inject fp play 3 games ban xd
Not yet updated then I suppose
Old 11/05/2020, 12:38   #4829 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this hack has "disable aimbot with spectators?"
Old 11/05/2020, 12:42   #4830 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMacy View Post
Not yet updated then I suppose
In season 6 I have also been banned 3 times, if someone wants to buy FP tricks, keep in mind that at any time they will be banned so be aware please do not cry later. These accounts that were banned were created from 0 to the maximum reached level 25 , I'm totally being honest greetings to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aglibuto View Post
Does this hack has "disable aimbot with spectators?"
has it , less security.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot