What is your Discord tag? I don't think you ever purchased it..
Updated loader, new aimbot logic! come and try
Definitely purchased it, was my first hack back after 2 months off with zero issues/bans. Was promptly banned within a couple days. You can leave your discord but I don't want to put mine on the forums.
Definitely purchased it, was my first hack back after 2 months off with zero issues/bans. Was promptly banned within a couple days. You can leave your discord but I don't want to put mine on the forums.
WARNING!!!!
This dude is probably a scammer! I asked him about a vouch copy and he said his cheats would have been out for 5 months now and would still go strong. Apparently a global mod tried to "leech" his cheat *****. "Been getting all my customers from recommendations by customers I have cause mine is best" Uhm yeah. Also he said he got banned from epvp because of "Kradau paid staff to ban me xD" yes and also "the staff there are corrupt that is why they have ads for detected reseller garbage" after all that he just banned me from the discord and blocked me. I think its clear to say DON'T BUY THIS **** IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED
Obviously, your chicken brain can't get so much info. We have over 15 customers now, 2 VIP builds and works like a charm. If the video is not sufficient, I can do TV session with you.