Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Apex legends external full source bypass

Discussion on Apex legends external full source bypass within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
Arrow Apex legends external full source bypass

So 1 of my friends coded a full external kernel + app source and he already sold enough of it so he is selling it now. what the actual source has :

- Read/write memory
- Get base address of any running process
- communicating with an undetected method
- fast and does not decrease any fps
- undetected and will never most likely to be detected
- it uses a semi public method just to be fair with you but it works like a charm!

contact at : Frankooつ ◕_◕ ༽つ#8837

if you want any proof just ask him at discord and i will post one whenever i create a cheat with it.

this bypass can work with EAC & BE games that can work on :
- apex legends = EAC
- Arma 3 = BE
- Rainbow six siege = BE

The price has been lowered to $300 only for a limited time then i will stop bumping and selling this bypass. have a good day gents.

proof :
Old 07/14/2019, 08:00   #2

update : added a proof that the bypass is working in rainbow six siege + if you buy it now you get a free rainbow six siege coded cheat ready to use.

Old 07/14/2019, 08:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
$600 ?? This is crazy... Imagine if it got patched after 1 day of purchasing lol.
Old 07/14/2019, 16:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFXzoon View Post
$600 ?? This is crazy... Imagine if it got patched after 1 day of purchasing lol.
and who said that it would get patched anytime soon? plus if it did get patched for whatever reason i will be more than happy to provide you with another way of bypassing BE So there is no need to worry about it getting patched or not.
Old 07/17/2019, 03:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

600$ .... wtf.... what's the special thing in this cheat for 600$ ?
Old 07/17/2019, 03:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baitbit View Post
600$ .... wtf.... what's the special thing in this cheat for 600$ ?
its a bypass how much do you want it to be $50? and yes the special thing about this cheat is that its UD and i can make your own p2c with this which will generate profit for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elseven View Post
special for this cheat is to get free moneys =)))) he mad as fck boy
again use google translate or try to speak proper English before replying to threads.
Old 07/17/2019, 17:38   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, 600$ just for bypass ?
Old 07/17/2019, 17:56   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol....The only thing I was wondering is that.... A person has guts to sell 600$ cheat... So He must have some strong credentials or something to backup his pricing and quality. I have seen some people selling cheats for like 15 years, but no one would dare sell it for 3 figures. Maybe one or two, but then they are premium packages. However, I was just curious to know his references and credentials, so that at least a customer can know which experienced cheat maker is backing him up for that insane 600$ tag.
Old 07/17/2019, 18:30   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Free bypass is here no need to pay 600€ for a note sure working solution...
Old 07/17/2019, 21:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

=)) bet he and his friend so fking mad right now tryna scam people money no one that stupid gonna fall for u trash trap lol
Old 07/17/2019, 22:19   #11

Quote:
So, 600$ just for bypass ?
+ a fully coded cheat if you want.

Quote:
Lol....The only thing I was wondering is that.... A person has guts to sell 600$ cheat... So He must have some strong credentials or something to backup his pricing and quality. I have seen some people selling cheats for like 15 years, but no one would dare sell it for 3 figures. Maybe one or two, but then they are premium packages. However, I was just curious to know his references and credentials, so that at least a customer can know which experienced cheat maker is backing him up for that insane 600$ tag.
you can ask about anything you want me to show you that i have quality stuff in my discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Free bypass is here no need to pay 600€ for a note sure working solution...
that's detcted as hell and it won't work with batteleye and easyanticheat protected games so good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elseven View Post
=)) bet he and his friend so fking mad right now tryna scam people money no one that stupid gonna fall for u trash trap lol
dude just fuck off. you didn't even buy anything from me and yet you are calling me a scammer.