Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AB Apex External Multi-Hack (Never Detected w/ Limited Slots)

Discussion on AB Apex External Multi-Hack (Never Detected w/ Limited Slots) within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/17/2019, 17:19   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegatheory View Post
Do you guys support 1909 yet? (Have you tested it?)
Yes, I am using the cheat on 1909 and it runs just fine.
Old 12/17/2019, 19:24   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Honest Review:

It has been roughly 4 to 5 days since I have bought this amazing cheat and let me just head straight into the review:

I am and I will always remain a closet cheater, I really hate rage hacking and rather would prefer a decent legit cheating game, and guess what? this cheat is the best for you closet cheaters out there, you can literally climb ranked without even getting called out, that is, if you configure the aimbot well.

The ESP and loot ESP, omfg does it surprise me! It's by far the best ESP I have ever used and it doesn't eat up any frames.

The main thing you'd expect from a cheat community is, security and support, both are really well maintained, the cheat itself has been UD since release and the support is really great, you get instant replies with your questions and any help you might require, the devs or the community is always there to reach out to you. Really in love with the devs(no ****) and the cheat.

Really a big vouch for the 2 devs working on it!
Old 12/17/2019, 19:32   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Vouch! , Cheat is good. Everything works, there are no bans.
Old 12/17/2019, 20:51   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i also vouch paid for 2 weeks already no bann yet only 3rd day but climbing rank and playing legit settings by far the best cheat i used keep up the good work guys are very nice and support is on point
Old 12/17/2019, 23:14   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Testimonial :
Usability - Functionality 5/5
Loader 5/5 - Not much to say about the loader itself, it does it's job well and lets you know how many days are left on your subscription. Pretty easy to use.
Injection 5/5 - Since the first day I experienced no problems with injecting the cheat. The menu appeared instantly.
Config 5/5 - The configuration for this cheat is what I've been looking for, highly customizable. I loved particularly the aimbot configuration, I counted at least 4 different settings such as smoothness, smartaim, recoil compensation, aimstyles and more. All these settings allow for you to create a unique aim to fit your unique playstyle.
Stability 5/5 - I had no stability issues related to the cheat. Never crashed whatsoever.

Features 5/5
The features here are more or less straight forward, aimbot and ESP. All the information you need to dominate. The cheat is very good for experienced players that are going to be more combat oriented. That being said, once again the smartaim feature is just amazingly powerful and accurate. The cheat includes itemESP, Radar and Bhop features. If you are looking for a "legit cheating" - congratz, you found it. I believe thats the best cheat I've came across for a long time.
Security 6/5
In the past few months, a lot of cheat providers for Apex got detected to the point where a lot of them just closed shop. AB wasnt even affected by this wave. AB has never been detected since the release. And yeah, AB is slot oriented cheat which makes it much safer to use, because slots are limited.
Support 6/5
I didn't need any support for the Apex cheat overall, just had a few questions but being a slot limited cheat, the support for it is a step above the public cheats. Problems are easier to solve and less frequent. Devs represented by Nochy and Gatsu from what i see are 24/7 not sleeping at all. Discord community is really good and helpful in case devs are busy. Also they have a lot of information threads on AB forum.
Conclusion 5/5
I'm using AB cheat for a short time, almost 2 weeks. Before I discovered AB I got scammed, got exited on, bought trash cheats, bought detected nonsense. For two weeks not even a hint on detection. So far AB is the best from what I tested.

Definately +vouch
Old 12/18/2019, 07:07   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailz View Post
with limited slots, but cant see the slots or any other numbers LOL
If you look on the first page at the image, it says 50 slots...

The devs in the member's discord said recently that they are thinking about going invite only and closing public slots soon, which would be great in my opinion.
Old 12/18/2019, 07:47   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Hail View Post
fullscreen and 4:3 stretched should have no issues

Discord is in our members only forums, I think you just joined though right before I was about to reply lol
send me discord invite plz. id like to learn more before buying
Old 12/18/2019, 09:15   #38

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwNz25 View Post
send me discord invite plz. id like to learn more before buying
You can ask any questions here if youd like or if you feel a need for private questions you can post/dm me your discord case sensitive username & #
Old 12/18/2019, 19:44   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey Guys, is this for PS4?
If yes how does it work
Old 12/18/2019, 20:22   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is clearly for PC... It even says what OS it supports on the image. :|
Old 12/19/2019, 00:54   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Having used this during my trial it's 100% what I'll use from now on for Apex. Seriously, the amount of features for an external, paired with the performance, and an awesome item esp (it's not a bunch of words, like you're trying to read a Tolkien novel while seeing enemies / teammates) makes this a very valuable tool.

The security is insanely intelligent, so much so that even scrolling back through their forums or chat server, I only see people getting manual bans for using bad settings.

If you're looking for a legit provider that maintains a quality product, look no further.

10/10 Overall

10/10 Aimbot - takes a little while to get it right, but once you find the settings for you, no one is going to call you out. (I play legit settings, since I play competitively with friends / streamers)

10/10 Item ESP - Doesn't use the encumbering words that most other providers use, they have item glow, which means the outline of the items show up on your screen. It's fully customizable too, so you can disable certain items and enhance others (bye bye Mozambique)

10/10 Enemy ESP - using a pretty common glow for enemy ESP, but it's not bad. Seems standard. Wouldn't mind seeing boxes added at some point, but this works fine too.

10/10 RCS - The recoil control system has both standalone and aimbot ESP, so you can be smart about when you use the aim assistance / recoil assistance and not look super obvious.

All in all, I wish I would have found AB before trying other tools. Would have saved me several accounts, and hundreds of dollars. Awesome work by an awesome team.
Old 12/20/2019, 00:16   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excellent product, very friendly support I recommend 100% to this user
Old 12/21/2019, 07:57   #43

elite*gold: 24
Just a heads up, AimBoss is going private soon.

Due to the recent growth in our community, we will be implementing an invite system so that we can keep our users as safe as possible. After the invite system is active, no one will be able to register for the forums without receiving an invite from an AimBoss member. Invites will be given out in limited quantities. If you have any friends that you want to bring in the community before we go private, now would be the time to let them know. Users will be allowed to sell their invite keys if they wish, at any price they wish.

There is a good chance the prices of some our products will go up later on as well, because of their proven value.

The invite system will be coming in the next few weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 19:59   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me WhiteTea#8792
Old 12/22/2019, 03:19   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there any other plan to add any other ESP settings like distance or something else? Because I believe that the cheat is stream-proof, but the glow isn't stream proof and glow looks like the only ESP setting that the cheat has, unless there are other ESP settings that are not listed?

Thanks in advance.