Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AB Apex External Multi-Hack (Never Detected w/ Limited Slots)

Discussion on AB Apex External Multi-Hack (Never Detected w/ Limited Slots) within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/06/2019, 14:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is the cheat being worked on? Is it compatible with the latest apex's patch? Can I customise the aimbot to look legit, does it lock on to head, can I have a legit gameplay? Since when is this UD, does it come with a inbuilt spoofer?
Old 12/06/2019, 14:46   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apextryiwant View Post
when was the last detection?
I use it for over a month, have never been banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroncc View Post
Is the cheat being worked on? Is it compatible with the latest apex's patch? Can I customise the aimbot to look legit, does it lock on to head, can I have a legit gameplay? Since when is this UD, does it come with a inbuilt spoofer?
They constantly work on it and improve it. It is updated for latest Apex's patch. You can make it very legit and also rage if you wish. You can make it lock on whichever body part you want, also there is SmartAim function which automatically changes the Bonekey every 1 second so you never lock on the same one. It is undetected since release and I heard some rumours that they are currently working on a HWID Spoofer but there is not one yet.
Old 12/06/2019, 18:55   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
+ rep
i can recommend this cheat is good
Old 12/06/2019, 20:53   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Hail View Post
fullscreen and 4:3 stretched should have no issues

Discord is in our members only forums, I think you just joined though right before I was about to reply lol
I confirm 4:3 stretched and fullscreen work so good!

+rep this cheat is insanely good! using aimbot like a MADAFAKA and still not banned (did some 20kill+ kill in diamond ranked still not banned since yersterday when usually with an other cheat that is not detected im getting ban for rage cheating), but bad thing its an external aimbot so he didnt have visible check but with low fov and put the key on alt its all good then u use the aimbot only when u need it and preaim the dude before then it wont lock on someone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroncc View Post
can confirm cheat is currently working with new patch, and u can configure aimbot too look legit (they got a smart aim that change bone select from the aimbot that make it look more legit to me than nearest bone cuz since im cs player i always got my crosshair in head height so it locking on head everytime with nearest bone. if you need some proof that it look legit tell me i have some clip from my 2 day playing with it (even my semi rage aimbot settings look legit if you have good movement and you aren't a bot at the game)
Old 12/08/2019, 07:50   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile

Just a quick review of AB after using it for a few days.

Aimbot

Can customize to be rage or super legit and can be extremely op. You can also set a delay so your assist does not lock until after you shoot 1-5 bullets etc.

SMART AIM- PERFECT. your aimbone will switch constantly on the fly so your not consistently hitting the same aim box, or you can set the bone specifically.
I run legit settings. to let you know how good this legit bot can be, I had 2 teammates spectating a 13 kill win and were going crazy in the chat xD. I wish I recorded it.

ESP

perfect. player glow with visual customization to your liking such as color/intensity. They also have item glow which is perfect when looting.

RCS

RCS- is great and works like a charm for each weapon.
RCS STANDALONE- Not sure if I don't use this correctly but, it seems to jitter a bit on weapons so regular RCS is just fine.

Recommendations

I know many do not have visiblitly checks, but if this was added along with visible only esp it would be perfect imo.

Rating
overall I give AB a 10/10 for their support, responsiveness and how well their service works.
Old 12/15/2019, 10:18   #21

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymad View Post
Hello i am interested
add me on discord
poorsys#7585
User isn't addable, make sure capitals & numbers are correct. You can always ask questions here and I'll get to em too
Old 12/15/2019, 12:08   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have bought this cheat and didn't receive it...
Old 12/15/2019, 12:28   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivailleackerman View Post
I have bought this cheat and didn't receive it...
You need to refresh the forums after you buy it and go in the member's forums to download the loader. It took me a minute to figure it out.
Old 12/15/2019, 13:21   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajikL View Post
You need to refresh the forums after you buy it and go in the member's forums to download the loader. It took me a minute to figure it out.
Could you help me out with the hack pls?

Could someone help me with the hack please it says injection error and I need to contact support.
Old 12/15/2019, 23:19   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tell me this **** here is fire ya'll? because i wanna buy
Old 12/16/2019, 01:39   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

They have discord server, support is responsive in questions

Been using the hack for a week. Everything is smooth
Old 12/16/2019, 05:31   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So far. This probably the best apex meme i used. Only a day in and no detection with my custom legit settings.
Old 12/17/2019, 05:56   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me MilkAndHoney#8792
Old 12/17/2019, 14:34   #29

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnpijn View Post
Add me MilkAndHoney#8792
Added
Old 12/17/2019, 14:58   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Do you guys support 1909 yet? (Have you tested it?)
Thanks
1 User