Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KUNAI Heirloom Sets Accounts | FULL ACCESS

Discussion on KUNAI Heirloom Sets Accounts | FULL ACCESS within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2019, 20:18   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 52
Send me a trade request for account#1
Old 11/29/2019, 16:21   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
check discord
Old 11/30/2019, 18:17   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you maybe buying accounts for cheap price?
Old 12/06/2019, 13:53   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Trade with heirloom lifeline ?
Old 01/02/2020, 11:04   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
For anyone that is buying Accounts from him, be aware that i had really really bad experience with him, he also is selling massiv many Accounts on the website Playerauction. He says things like "Full Acssess" but never gave me the Registration E-mail with which the Account was created, so he can reclaim the Account anytime via EA Support (Live Chat, very fast 5min ish~). Even when you have Phone Verfification,Security Questions, Backup codes... blahblah, even when you have Ordernumber from you'r E-mail with which you bought Apex Legends Coins.

Thats his "Banner" on Playerauction:

him on discord:

he is ignoring me on playerauction, and also deleted me from discord, this should be enough proof.
I can give you guys more details if you want to, just hit me up (:

bruh lmao just checked the acccounts that he is selling, he even sells my account lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon0 View Post

Still dont know how to claim the account back after the buyer change email.
alright dud, nice try. let people buy your accounts and play weeks or even months on it, cash money and then claim it back to make bigger profit.

gtfo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NEW Apex Legends PC(Origin) account with KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) FULL ACCESS
03/14/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Apex Legends account with VERY rare KUNAI KNIFE (HEIRLOOM set) for wraith (shroud/dizzy play with this item). This is my personal account.Account is completely clean (LVL 1, clean statistics, only APEX legends, no other games and also no purchases ). Great account for main. Also account includes: Epic skin for bloodhound (Neural Net) Epic weapon skin for Hemlok (Code Of Honor) Epic weapon skin for Longbow (Eye of the Storm) and some rare skins on characters and weapons
[Selling] Heirloom set ( Kunai Dagger ) apex legends account
02/28/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I just got my self a Heirloom set in a pack and I want to sell it back. The account is currently lvl 21, 100+ kills on wraith, around 10 wins. Current Price: 60€ We can discuss buyout price in private as well. If you wanna talk / buy add me on discord dideek#3536 OR skype piotr.garbowski1 Selling entire account with all details etc.
Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set with Kunai
02/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account +30 lvl , Wraith kunai heirloom set . Pm me from discord with ur offers . DC :GR8INGS#5248 I'm not selling w/o middleman . (Or I'm not first . Stop trying scam) Have a good day :)
[Selling] Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set (Shroud Kunai)
02/15/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Downloaded origin aswell as Apex Legends for the first time, managed to obtain 30hrs and get the wraith heirloom set, looking to sell it, not finding the game as fun as others think. yungrld is Apex Legends name minimal hours have been played, people who like tracking their stats will like the virginity of the account. hf everyone Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/had00ken/ Discord: 90210#4052 1st - epvpImg 2nd - epvpImg
$2.80 Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts [semi FULL ACCESS] and Full access
07/17/2017 - Minecraft Trading - 1 Replies
★★ Full-Access Premium Minecraft accounts ★★ To buy add me on skype: xXWaffleFaceXx Hey guys, I'm selling Semifull and Full-access Unmigrated Minecraft accounts. That means you can do the following things: ✔ Change Skin ✔ Change Username ✔ Change Password ✔ Change E-mail ✔ And much more! WITH THE ACCOUNTS I SELL YOU YOU CAN CHNAGE ANYTHING INCLUDING USERNAME AND EVEN EMAIL, its like normal mojang account