You may only have one unclosed thread per offer. Similar offers or services (e.g. buying and selling elite*gold) are considered the same offer. However, opening multiple threads for related but different offers (e.g. selling Aion gold and WoW gold) is fine.
Rule 3 still applies when you let another user sell your goods (also known as reselling).
[Selling] Apex Legends [ESP/AIM/LOOT/NOSPREAD] 02/16/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello! I'm re-selling a cheat for Apex Legends!\
Prices:
1 Day > Not Available
1 Week > 25$
1 Month > 50$
Lifetime > NEGOTIABLE
[Selling] Free boosting! Siege (Aim, ESP, Nospread, Norecoil) 06/22/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 1 Replies Free R6 Boost
I have Aimbot, Esp, NoSpread, NoRecoil
Hey guys, I am doing some free and paid R6 boosting. As I am just starting out I just want people to q with and boost. I may expand to providing cheats and other in the future. Join my discord for more info.
https://discord.gg/NTed3QU
https://discord.gg/NTed3QU
https://discord.gg/NTed3QU
https://discord.gg/NTed3QU
[Selling] PUBG UNDETECTED $150 USD/30DAY esp+aim+norecoil+nospread SCREENSHARE 01/16/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies This is a fully UD pubg internal hack.
It includes;
norecoil/NoSway/nospread
aim bot with prediction
Player esp with box and skeleton.
Item esp with color coded loot levels.
car/bike esp
airdrop esp (you can see what is inside the airdrop)
================================================