Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heirloom Set Wraith Knife, level 70, 3 L Skins

Discussion on Heirloom Set Wraith Knife, level 70, 3 L Skins within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOLD Heirloom Set Wraith Knife, level 70, 3 L Skins

Looking to sell my origin account i am the first owner of the account it is level 70 with the Wraith Heirloom Set / Knife. A legendary skin for Wraith/ Lifeline / Pathfinder. It has 310 Crafting Materials / 40200 legend tokens. Dosent have the extra legends but can easily buy them with the tokens.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Skins/Stats by Legend :
-Bloodhound : woodland warfare , midnight , orchid : 12 Kills

-Girbraltar : Bloodline . Woodland Warfare , Tartan Fleece : 66 Kills, 6 wins

-Lifeline : Vital Signs , Neural Net , Electric Synapse , Self Organized , Sahara :251 Kills , 16 wins : D.O.C.'s Shock finisher

-Pathfinder : Omega Point , Bloodline : 31 Kills , 2 wins

-Wraith : Vengeance Seeker , Desert Scorpion , Perfect Storm, Kunai knife :217 Kills , 16 wins <-- Knife

-Bangalore : Generation X , Clearwater : 21 Kills 1 win

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTABLE GUN SKINS
-The Pest Controller Mastiff
-Code of Honor Wingman
-Break the Enemy Devotion
-Break the Enemy Alternator
-Code of Honor Alternator
-13 White skins
-29 Blue skins

You can change the name, email, and password of the account. Im looking for $100 for my account feel free to email me @ so we can work something out. Have a good one gamers

you can also add me on discord to get to me faster ttribs#4340

Tags
heirloom set, legendary, wraith knife