Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪

Discussion on 🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪

Hello, I got lucky with a box and got a wraith kunai and would like to sell it asap. I would prefer to use a Middle man for this trade.

The account:

Level: 37
🗡️ Wraith's Kunai heriloom unlocked 🗡️
Mirage Unlocked
200 kills
30+wins
395 crafting metal
8400 tokens
A couple epic/rare weapon skins/banners etc...

Serious buyers only, please don't waste my time
After buying you will get origin account, password, secret question, email swap.

You go first or we use a trusted MM.
Discord: FRANCO#4633
or PM me here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Apex Legends Account mit Wraith Kunai
01/27/2020 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Servus :pimp: Ich verkaufe hier meinen Origin Account mit dem Spiel Apex Legends. Dieser Account hat einen seltenen Wraith Kunai was den Wert dieses Account um einiges steigt. Offered mir unten was ihr dafür geben wollt Bilder sind eingefügt! Schaut es euch an. Bezahlmethode: Paypal F&F only.
[Selling] 🔪 Apex Account with Wraith Kunai Heriloom 🔪
02/27/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my account lvl (30) with the rare Wraith Kunai Heriloom. If anyone is interested please PM me and I will screenshare on skype or google hangouts to show you the account. It has some other legendaries, epic skins, Mirage unlocked, as well as 5k tokens and 400 crafting material etc... Thanks! Added image of knife equipped below https://i.imgur.com/nwZI8LR.png
Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set with Kunai
02/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my account +30 lvl , Wraith kunai heirloom set . Pm me from discord with ur offers . DC :GR8INGS#5248 I'm not selling w/o middleman . (Or I'm not first . Stop trying scam) Have a good day :)
[Selling] Wraith Kunai apex Quarentine skin
02/16/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling account with Wraith's Kunai (heirloom set) and quarentine skin. Add me on discord or pm here. Luzur#1023 700 crafting metals already.
[Selling] Apex Legends Wraith Heirloom Set (Shroud Kunai)
02/15/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Downloaded origin aswell as Apex Legends for the first time, managed to obtain 30hrs and get the wraith heirloom set, looking to sell it, not finding the game as fun as others think. yungrld is Apex Legends name minimal hours have been played, people who like tracking their stats will like the virginity of the account. hf everyone Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/had00ken/ Discord: 90210#4052 1st - epvpImg 2nd - epvpImg