Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Anime & Manga
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

start watching fairy tail

Discussion on start watching fairy tail within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
start watching fairy tail

Hi, what is the plot of fairy tail? Why should i watch that anime?
Old 03/02/2013, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 102
sure, its one of the best animes i ever saw...
the plot... it have not only one plot, there are many plots, Fairy Tail, a guild of wizards, fights dark guilds, does quests, etc. my english is not so good, that i want to explain the full plot here^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2013, 12:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mîdnîght™ View Post
sure, its one of the best animes i ever saw...
the plot... it have not only one plot, there are many plots, Fairy Tail, a guild of wizards, fights dark guilds, does quests, etc. my english is not so good, that i want to explain the full plot here^^
And does they get sentimental or something? (Like naruto)
Old 03/03/2013, 14:18   #4

elite*gold: 102
sometimes it is really heartmoving, sometimes full of action, and sometimes really funny...
the beginning is a bit slow, but somewhere between episode 20 and 40 u get the feeling there^^
Old 03/03/2013, 15:36   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,486
I guess, Ill explain the background quickly.

So the protagonist of Fairy Tail is Natsu Dragneel, a magician with incredible powers, due to his personal magic. His magic is called "Dragon Slayer Magic" and counts to the ancient magical powers. These are powers, that were used in the past, but today nobody or only a few know them.
Natsu learned this power directly from a dragon, that has been something like his father, (not biological of course) but one day Natsu wakes up and sees that his father has gone.
Of course Natsu wants to find him, but he isnt able to do that. This leads him to Fairy Tail, because he thinks, that in a guild his chances of finding Igneel (Name of the Dragon) are higher. Natsu grows up there and accept the whole guild as his new family. He makes lots of friends and even a rival.

So much to the background.

One day, Natsu is again on his search of Igneel, when he meets Lucy, a young girl who wants to join Fairy Tail. After a short story and a fight, Natsu takes her with him and she joins the guild.
Some episodes later, we know all main characters, that are following Natsu and are friends of him.

And this is where it is getting interesting. There actually no main story or plot (Maybe later, dont want to spoiler). We could rather say, it is devided into chapters. Each chapter has his own unique history and fights.

The anime itself is sometimes really sentimel on his own way, but the majority of time it is funny and exciting. If I could rate it, I would give it 9/10 points. It has really made me addicted and this is why I watched all 170 episodes (Until now) in 7 days.