Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading > Animal Crossing Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BELLS,NMTS,GOLD NUGGETS Animal Crossing New Horizons Sale!!!

Discussion on BELLS,NMTS,GOLD NUGGETS Animal Crossing New Horizons Sale!!! within the Animal Crossing Trading forum part of the Consoles Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 106
BELLS,NMTS,GOLD NUGGETS Animal Crossing New Horizons Sale!!!

Hello everyone, welcome to my Animal Crossing Bells, Nook Miles Tickets , Gold Nuggets shop! I am always in stock and will always work with you to get the best deal and give you the best experience possible.Prcies are in USD. Please send me a friend request if you have any questions. All purchases come with gifts !

Treasure island for 30 mins $5
All new 1.8.0 Super Mario Items - $4
Mario items 35 coins + 5 pipes = $4
Treasure Island Grab bag fill your bag with anything we have on island $2
All new Festivale items 1.7 update 1 of each $4
All Halloween and turkey day + toy day diys - $4
All Gold DIYS - $3
All Diys 600 + = $30
All 121 Fish = $6
All 80 Bugs = $6
All 121 Fish and 80 bugs = $10
All Redd Painting = $5
Any item you need please let me know .

Bells

12 mil bells - $2.50
24 mil bells - $3.99
36 mil bells - $ 5.99
60 Million Bells = $7.99

Nook Miles Tickets

400 Nook Miles Tickets = $2.50
800 Nook Miles Tickets = $3.99
1200 Nook Miles Tickets = $ 5.99
2000 Nook miles tickets = $7.99

400 Fish Baits = $2.50
800 Fish Baits - $3.99
1200 FishBaits - $ 5.99
2000 fishbaits = $7.99

Special Prices For Bulk Purchases!

I Accept Paypal and BTC / Steam Gift Cards. Can get hands on any item in game just message me if you need something specific !

Please send me a trade request for trade and feel free to add me on discord anytime for questions or to check if i am available.

I look forward to hearing from you!

instructions: Please send me a message with your island name and Dodo Code so I can join your island for the trade!
1. Go to Dodo Airlines (south part of the map, by the coast). Advance your game time by a day if you just started the game. (needs to be day 2 or later)
2. Select "I want visitors"
3. Select "Via online play"
4. Select "Invite via Dodo Code".
5. Select "The more the merrier"
6. Select "Yeah, invite anyone" so you are given your Dodo Code

Discord: thejokerwinz#7472

Thank you !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2020, 19:22   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great guy, took roughly 10 mins to receive my Nook Mile Tickets -- gonna buy more soon!
Old 06/13/2020, 20:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing!

The service was inexpensive and very fast! Will definitely be recommending and buying again.
Old 02/24/2021, 08:22   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

added in discord

Edit:
Bought a few things,everything went smooth!

Can recommend him