⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅

04/11/2019 19:44 iMythik#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChick View Post
Obviously a blatant lie, we did not even receive your support message on our Discord server (also, you'll have to be given a customer role to access the support channel which you aren't) None of our admins or support staff were contacted regarding this issue. Please stop trying to defame us. Thank you.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

totally lying dude cause I waste time framing people for no reason you got me!!!!

cheat wasn't working for me at all.. I asked for support numerous times with no reply, and was kicked from the discord several times
04/11/2019 23:51 GoldenChick#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
totally lying dude cause I waste time framing people for no reason you got me!!!!

cheat wasn't working for me at all.. I asked for support numerous times with no reply, and was kicked from the discord several times
Hello, we have issued a refund to you on PayPal. We have however received no messages regarding enquiries to our support team on Discord. All the best.
04/12/2019 00:58 DesNam#33
I bought this cheat for an hour last night, most amazing cheat for Apex Legends that I have found... yet again the only one I used so far for Apex Legends haha. I bought a monthly from these guys because of how well the cheat runs and the fact that the community is so nice and helpful when I first joined their discord. Big vouch to these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I mean I would be mad if I got scammed ever if I did, especially a huge amount of money but it's funny to me that you're angry over a dollar and fifty cents.
04/12/2019 10:55 GoldenChick#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesNam View Post
I bought this cheat for an hour last night, most amazing cheat for Apex Legends that I have found... yet again the only one I used so far for Apex Legends haha. I bought a monthly from these guys because of how well the cheat runs and the fact that the community is so nice and helpful when I first joined their discord. Big vouch to these people.

I mean I would be mad if I got scammed ever if I did, especially a huge amount of money but it's funny to me that you're angry over a dollar and fifty cents.
Appreciate the vouch Desnam. :topnep:
04/13/2019 01:37 Babay2424#35
Bad reviews are being deleted off the thread, don't buy this client.

5x cheaper in China, Public Source, and crashes constantly.
04/13/2019 16:09 GoldenChick#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babay2424 View Post
Bad reviews are being deleted off the thread, don't buy this client.

5x cheaper in China, Public Source, and crashes constantly.
Are you new to this forum? Only moderators and admins can delete comments, not the thread creator, if you want to tarnish our reputation, at least put in the effort. :lul:
04/14/2019 10:17 daxtonzz#37
Best cheat for Apex
04/16/2019 13:26 retrocollecto#38
id love to test this guys :)
04/16/2019 14:06 process1337#39
Bought the test and glad I did. Ran into a error and wasn't even able to use the cheat and was completely ignored for support.
04/18/2019 23:32 GoldenChick#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by process1337 View Post
Bought the test and glad I did. Ran into a error and wasn't even able to use the cheat and was completely ignored for support.
If you don't even speak up or ask any of our customer support staff for help, how are we able to help you? Please use the support channel if you're a member, thank you!

P.S: We also provide Teamviewer support.
04/18/2019 23:36 process1337#41
Quote:
If you don't even speak up or ask any of our customer support staff for help, how are we able to help you? Please use the support channel if you're a member, thank you!

P.S: We also provide Teamviewer support.
Heh. I PM'd you and was ignored and even asked in the general chat while you were actively typing. I would be petty and just show screenshots, but i really don't care gl with sells tho :D
04/18/2019 23:46 GoldenChick#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by process1337 View Post
Heh. I PM'd you and was ignored and even asked in the general chat while you were actively typing. I would be petty and just show screenshots, but i really don't care gl with sells tho :D
Who did you specifically PM? We have 2 admins in the channel and 3 support staff, if you're a customer, you can PM any of our support staff and they'll get it rectified for you. Also, we received plenty of PM's on a daily basis, it could've been easily missed so send another PM if you don't receive any reply within a few hours. Simple really. :lul:
04/19/2019 11:37 zycthe#43
Just got back to back wins first two games, Smart is the real deal. Still working great.
04/19/2019 17:53 GoldenChick#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by zycthe View Post
Just got back to back wins first two games, Smart is the real deal. Still working great.
Appreciate the vouch mate! :topnep:
04/21/2019 01:42 Fishdawg127#45
Quote:
Appreciate the vouch mate! :topnep:
I just bought the cheat but i cant join the discord since its full and I got the key but no download.

please help