League of Legends Unban Service - Over 2 Years of Unbanning Experience!

11/21/2019 16:43 Dw1ght#226
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Hey, i got an Banned Account for Scripting, its been some Years aleady, you think there is a chance to get Unbanned ? I was checking your Vouches but there is only a successful Unbanning for beeing Toxic.
Heya! We have a lot more vouches for unbanning toxicity cases because I think toxicity bans are a lot more common. That being said, yes, I do believe you stand a chance and we can definitely do our very best to help you out! :)
11/21/2019 16:48 RitoYuuki#227
Your VIP Package, does it include 2 Different Game Accounts ?
Cause my Gf's Account got Banned as well, so you try to unbann this 2 Accounts ?
11/21/2019 16:49 Dw1ght#228
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Your VIP Package, does it include 2 Different Game Accounts ?
Cause my Gf's Account got Banned as well, so you try to unbann this 2 Accounts ?
Two different accounts or games, yes.
11/21/2019 17:07 RitoYuuki#229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Two different accounts or games, yes.
Added you in Discord! :)
11/26/2019 12:16 rubenicas#230
Are you able to recover an acc that was permanently suspended, possibly they know it may have been sold. Note account last game was probably around 3/4 years ago.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/26/2019 15:31 Dw1ght#231
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenicas View Post
Are you able to recover an acc that was permanently suspended, possibly they know it may have been sold. Note account last game was probably around 3/4 years ago.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Heya! Well to be fair, if they did find the account to have been compromised, I'd say it does stand a quite decent chance at getting overturned. The only issue would be the amount of times it has been banned and unbanned before, but regardless, we can definitely give it our best shot! :)
11/27/2019 17:56 .Kevka#232
If someone buys gifts from, for example epvp, and gets banned could the service work?
11/27/2019 17:59 Dw1ght#233
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kevka View Post
If someone buys gifts from, for example epvp, and gets banned could the service work?
Heya! In case the gifts were obtained fraudulently, then no. :(
12/08/2019 17:53 Zofu#234
perma banned 6 years ago, chances you figure?

JUST purchased!
12/14/2019 03:01 mistexc#235
Posting as a vouch for their services. Fast and helpful.

My situation was a perm ban for toxic communications. I had a 2 week before the perm ban for life threats towards a player.

The ban was shorted to a 2 week after some back and forth communication of questioning how I should improve my behavior.

If anyone is questioning their services feel free to contact me for legitimacy.

I can't vouch that their service will get everyone unbanned but a rule of thumb would be if it's your first perm for toxicity and you weren't banned for life threats two times in a row you might have a good shot of a reduction.

edit: I appealed the ban within the week that the ban was given
12/17/2019 02:19 Dabattousai#236
Hey! Just wanted to give my vouch for the service. It took 2 tickets, but I was able to get unbanned from LoL for 3rd Party Software found on my PC, definitely would use their service again!
12/25/2019 18:30 martinnmel#237
Unbanster services are one of a kind. The workers are very humble and kind, attend to your desires and try their hardest to achieve the unban. I recently purchased their services for a league of legends ban and it was a completely successful service. I truly recommend their services if you have an account banned and desire it to be unbanned.:pimp::handsdown:
12/25/2019 18:35 Dw1ght#238
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinnmel View Post
Unbanster services are one of a kind. The workers are very humble and kind, attend to your desires and try their hardest to achieve the unban. I recently purchased their services for a league of legends ban and it was a completely successful service. I truly recommend their services if you have an account banned and desire it to be unbanned.:pimp::handsdown:
Heya, Merry Christmas and thank you so much for taking the time to sign up on EPvP and for these kind words! :) So happy to have been of help!
02/02/2020 20:14 Rcane#239
Can't tell enough how happy i am getting back my league of legends account. It has been an adventure getting it back. Taking over 2 months and about 6-7 tickets to get it done.

The reason it took that long was because of the investigation Riot had to do on my and other peoples accounts. That had nothing to do with the quality of the tickets (wich btw where greatly written)

Thank you so much for getting back my account. I would gladly recommend the unban service to anyone who likes to get their account back.
02/02/2020 20:59 Dw1ght#240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcane View Post
Can't tell enough how happy i am getting back my league of legends account. It has been an adventure getting it back. Taking over 2 months and about 6-7 tickets to get it done.

The reason it took that long was because of the investigation Riot had to do on my and other peoples accounts. That had nothing to do with the quality of the tickets (wich btw where greatly written)

Thank you so much for getting back my account. I would gladly recommend the unban service to anyone who likes to get their account back.
Hey buddy and thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review! Welcome back to League of Legends and I'm so happy to have been of help! :)