Abyss

12/03/2012 06:39 Alwaho#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazd View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits to Marck.
This one seems a bit old... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ):
Thanks anyway <3
12/03/2012 06:45 adam_j#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazd View Post

Credits to Marck.
Someone already sent me the file, but thanks for the upload ^^

Marck didn't make any of that btw, so I don't think he'd mind whether or not you credit him :3
12/03/2012 06:50 Blade3575#18
You wanted to know something I had already stated? How does that make any sense? Again, this isn't a bypass to make pake work; I have no idea where you're getting your info but it's horribly wrong.
12/03/2012 08:24 adam_j#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
You wanted to know something I had already stated? How does that make any sense? Again, this isn't a bypass to make pake; I have no idea where you're getting your info but it's horribly wrong.
To be fair, he's not saying that it'll get pake working, just that it'll stop HS raging, he's just not very clear about it.
I quoted the relevant parts, the second sentence is the most accurate.
At least, I HOPE that's what he's trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Contains a hackshield emulator (crackshield) that is your bypass for TEH PAKES!

Yay, now you are one step closer to... TEH PAKES!
And, Blade really does state quite clearly where all of his base materials come from:
Oh Puush, how I missed you. Never leave me again. <3
As for your friend fixing Pake with Kirisame, Kirisame is a patcher. Pake can be fixed by patching. I think you see where that's going.
Blade isn't a massive dick, so he's not worked out those patches and then made them publicly available, via his patcher.

No-one wants that ever again.
12/03/2012 13:20 Alwaho#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
You wanted to know something I had already stated? How does that make any sense? Again, this isn't a bypass to make pake work; I have no idea where you're getting your info but it's horribly wrong.
shall I withdraw and delete this thread?
12/03/2012 21:29 Blade3575#21
Sounds like a good idea since this was a completely useless thread to begin with. Nothing came out of it, literally. Everything in this thread is just public stuff and no new knowledge.
12/03/2012 22:27 chaoticoracle225#22
reupload please! like a boss
12/03/2012 23:04 JohnHeatz#23
#Closed as requested