Abyss

12/02/2012 02:17 Alwaho#1
~ as you wish master of abyss

#close please
12/02/2012 03:21 JohnHeatz#2
Just to put it out, here is a VT Scan of the file, both of the positives there seem to be false positives.

File name: Abyss.rar
Detection ratio: 2 / 46
Analysis date: 2012-12-02 02:18:48 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/02/2012 03:24 Huynh.#3
The person that made abyss has an account here iirc, I'm sure he would've posted it personally if he/she wanted it on this site.
12/02/2012 03:50 retarded jas161#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huynh. View Post
The person that made abyss has an account here iirc, I'm sure he would've posted it personally if he/she wanted it on this site.
Alwaho likes to be a rebel.

What about kirisame do you want to know?
12/02/2012 05:59 Alwaho#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded jas161 View Post
Alwaho likes to be a rebel.

What about kirisame do you want to know?
Kirisame was used to fix this patcher, I would enjoy knowing how
12/02/2012 06:34 retarded jas161#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Kirisame was used to fix this patcher, I would enjoy knowing how
Kirisame was the base patcher.

Patches were taken from kirisame and put into abyss.
12/02/2012 11:21 nandattebay0#7
Don't you need a specially edited dinput8.dll to make pake work? I don't know how to edit it, or I would have done it myself already.
12/02/2012 17:32 Alwaho#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded jas161 View Post
Kirisame was the base patcher.

Patches were taken from kirisame and put into abyss.
Kirisame source plox?
12/02/2012 19:13 adam_j#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Kirisame source plox?
I recall it being in the folder that it was distributed in, which was from Marck iirc.
Unfortunately, Puush is down (Makes me want to write my own version of that, to use with my server =_=; ), so you can't download it.

Also, we're off topic.
John is preparing infractions as we speak.
12/02/2012 19:54 Phazd#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
I recall it being in the folder that it was distributed in, which was from Marck iirc.
Unfortunately, Puush is down (Makes me want to write my own version of that, to use with my server =_=; ), so you can't download it.

Also, we're off topic.
John is preparing infractions as we speak.
I can upload it for ya if you like. I believe I downloaded in like yesterday by mistake.
12/02/2012 22:24 adam_j#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazd View Post
I can upload it for ya if you like. I believe I downloaded in like yesterday by mistake.
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;

Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
12/03/2012 00:59 Alwaho#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;

Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
Lol, that pain. Btw, share the kirisame with me when you get it from the other guy? Thanks.

How this relates, well... Abyss is a bypass and kirisame was used to fix the bypass as apparently, kirisame is a patcher based mod. Which means, source code of kirisame=secrets that will help so much...
12/03/2012 03:45 Blade3575#13
Why are you posting my shit on here? It's easily obtainable to anyone who wants it already. kirisame does no sort of "bypass" so I have NO idea what you're thinking. Pake does need a certain dinput8 and this is not it.

For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.

I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame and I added my own patches and more are coming however I would APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.

The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads so I have no idea why you people are having such a hard time obtaining it. There's even a link on here for it.
12/03/2012 06:26 Alwaho#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
Why are you posting my shit on here? It's easily obtainable to anyone who wants it already. kirisame does no sort of "bypass" so I have NO idea what you're thinking. Pake does need a certain dinput8 and this is not it.

For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.

I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame and I added my own patches and more are coming however I would APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.

The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads so I have no idea why you people are having such a hard time obtaining it. There's even a link on here for it.
I am merely using this because I am lazy, I have yet to delete the thread since I got what I have obtained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads
Epvp is lazy as fuck, where the hell have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
kirisame does no sort of "bypass"
kirisame was used to fix pake by a friend, I am going to go along with this <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads
why look for things when you can get them handed to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame
essentially what I wanted to know, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.
If thats such a big deal to you, then I will put you in the thread description. I didn't claim to own any of it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads
Epvp is not a keen supporter of adfly, love you though still <3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Blade3575 IS THE MAKER OF THIS BYPASS, NOT ME!
Fixed master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575 View Post
For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.
Never doubted you? ._.

and am I forgetting anything else?

Oh yeah, the mod... Well hey mister new mod, this post is insightful because it talks about what I wanted the entire time. You can delete this thread now, love you <3
12/03/2012 06:37 Phazd#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;

Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits to Marck.