SWTOR Maestro - Standard Edition (SMS) - Official Release!

05/10/2012 14:00 maestrobots#121
Hey guys, the SMS update for SWTOR Patch 1.2.3a is out now! Download it [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
05/13/2012 00:04 shadowmania#122
Bot will keep repair even our gear is still good.
05/13/2012 12:51 maestrobots#123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmania View Post
Bot will keep repair even our gear is still good.
Please post support questions at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/23/2012 23:51 boxboxbox#124
I would love to register on the forums
but when I did so, i was forwarded to a login service that was different than the forum software. I created a profile, and even registered under the 4 cent subscription plan.

It still did not allow me access to the forums.
05/24/2012 21:19 maestrobots#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboxbox View Post
I would love to register on the forums
but when I did so, i was forwarded to a login service that was different than the forum software. I created a profile, and even registered under the 4 cent subscription plan.

It still did not allow me access to the forums.
Hey Boxboxbox, thanks for the interest, and please check back in about 3-5 days. We're in the midst of preparing a lot of different stuff simultaneously behind the scenes, and it's all coming together really, really well. Our homepage over at swtormaestro.com is now 90+% done. The backend coding stuff is also only a few days away.

Furthermore, we're totally scrapping vBulletin, and installing IPB, for various reasons, most notably that I personally believe IPB is the future, and vB is kind of like IE when Firefox came out... still hanging on, with most only reluctant to switch due to previous investment and sheer cost of converting. Better to do this before our membership explodes, which I believe it will shortly after all the key infrastructure is in place.

Anyway, as it's been some weeks now, I can only apologize to you and anyone reading this for the massive delays and take full responsibility; however, I think you'll find the wait was well worth it :)
05/27/2012 14:27 benmjt#126
05/27/2012 18:57 maestrobots#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by benmjt View Post
Hey Ben, I think I see you in the database, don't worry. w*********@h******.com right?

Once we get set up I'll be contacting everyone to make sure they're fully integrated into the system. We're working as fast a possible, I promise. Thanks for your patience!
05/28/2012 12:07 benmjt#128
yeh its me but i wanted to do the trail of it but i couldnt do i t:(
05/28/2012 16:20 Exeutiy#129
Still awaiting the store to open so I can officially try this bot. Seems I'm waiting a long time.
05/28/2012 16:24 lucas1980#130
how i can get the bot??
05/29/2012 22:16 maestrobots#131
Hey Epvp,

I am happy (ecstatic?) to announce that we've finally gotten the majority of the back-end technical issue sorted, and our store is now up and running!

If you're interested in purchasing an SMS membership, you may do so directly via our store:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Of course, you may also sign up directly to our brand new forums:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any questions, please feel free to post here, or PM me directly.
05/30/2012 11:05 benmjt#132
ur forum isnt working either u cant active the account
benmjt the user is if u want to active it for me
05/30/2012 12:44 maestrobots#133
Quote:
Originally Posted by benmjt View Post
ur forum isnt working either u cant active the account
benmjt the user is if u want to active it for me
Hey Ben, sorry you're having trouble. I just tried to sign up as a guest and it worked for me with no problems. I now see a newly-created forum registration account, benmjt, so am I correct to assume that everything is working alright now?
06/01/2012 20:57 Vinek#134
Not Found

The requested URL /forum was not found on this server.

Please fix it
06/02/2012 04:07 maestrobots#135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinek View Post
Not Found

The requested URL /forum was not found on this server.

Please fix it
Fixed, and thanks for letting me know... I forgot to change some links when we updated.

From my post on our forums:
"Hey guys, just so you know, we've finally removed aMember completely from the site and moved to a (much) more intuitive payment system; everything should now be virtually seamless in terms of purchases, subscriptions, SMID distribution, membership permissions, etc. Check out the "Store" at the top of the page. Of course the kinks will need to be worked out, and that shouldn't be more than a couple days, too. :)"

For those interested in trying us out, please head over to our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] directly.