WPE HELP?

03/08/2008 03:32 bandido45#1
Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.

2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...

Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS

I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...
03/08/2008 04:32 shemgwapo#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.
i dont think there's such a file... you'll have to play around with wpe and find out what those packets are.

Quote:
2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...
filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.

Quote:
Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS

I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and just search the other sites on google. there's a bunch of tutorials out there... i myself isnt that pro on wpe.. im still a beginner.
03/08/2008 07:47 bandido45#3
So i see, it is really a trial and error process, but i hope someone can post basic packets for basic actions...thank you btw
03/08/2008 15:45 xpactor#4
how did you bypass rfph gameguard?
03/08/2008 16:31 mcoy143#5

filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.

Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
03/08/2008 20:00 borlet#6
r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
03/09/2008 04:15 shemgwapo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy143 View Post

Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
pm the guy who originally release the packets... "character4"... ask him. i dont want to leak it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
ph and pserver...
03/09/2008 11:15 xpactor#8
aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
03/09/2008 17:43 shemgwapo#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpactor View Post
aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
target rfonline.bin
03/09/2008 22:56 bandido45#10
I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
03/10/2008 05:05 bandido45#11
Another question guys... I notice that the WPE pro is limited to 5000packets after that it will be needed to reset to work again...is there a possible way wherein I can increase this packets to be almost unlimited????
03/10/2008 05:19 mcoy143#12
Quote:
I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
cant i think...
03/10/2008 05:22 mcoy143#13
bandido45 check your pm mate ^^
03/12/2008 16:57 cloud2100#14
help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??
03/12/2008 17:01 bandido45#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud2100 View Post
help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??
sorry i do not yet possess that knowledge