[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

07/14/2017 20:13 mogomon#976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodent11 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Please check out my post here and see if that works for you: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If that doesn't help, then could you describe what happens when it tries to look at the inventory?
Yeah! Works greatly now, thanks a lot!! :handsdown:
07/16/2017 11:17 KKK76#977
Does anyone have an idea of how to implement the grinding method in the processing script?
07/16/2017 11:50 Vyndariel#978
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK76 View Post
Does anyone have an idea of how to implement the grinding method in the processing script?
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.


Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
07/16/2017 13:23 killzone#979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
As far as I know kinda impossible as this Bot is written by AutoIT and is not injecting into the client and using the pixelcheck-variant to check for certain images / pixels on the specified screen.


Although it might be possible to write it so the Bot executes skills, he would need to rotate the camera, check for monsters and furthermore the distance etc.
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
07/16/2017 15:08 KKK76#980
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
XD
You have it wrong. He's asking how to make the processing work.
yeah

The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.

small, large, bmp, png dont work :(
07/16/2017 15:34 metrosound#981
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKK76 View Post
yeah

The most absurd thing is that I now find that grinding (in "custom" mode already works) but the problem is I can not make an image that allows the script to find the resource.

small, large, bmp, png dont work :(
have you tried using this method

_ImageSearch()
or
_ImageSearchArea()
07/16/2017 15:58 KKK76#982
Solved!!!! i change tollerance script for 4 point ty guys :)
07/16/2017 23:34 Tidus25#983
Hi guys !
I just dicovered your project today and i wanted to start by trying first the auto restock.
So I went to velia with an almost full inventory (2 rods, 3-4 fish, and reblaths gauntlets) and have set empty slots on 3. What I wanted to do first was trying the restock., so i've set restock to trade manager and stock to bank. When I click on "try", my character turn, and turns and turns... How do I fix that, or how do i send you a report ? or do you need a video ?
07/17/2017 05:10 lourw#984
There is no such file (CrayonCode_Fishing.au3) in folder.
07/17/2017 10:16 Vyndariel#985
Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
07/17/2017 10:36 Tidus25#986
Hi again, it's cool to know that you guys are still developing it !
Are the github version and the 0.21 version different ?
07/17/2017 11:21 Vyndariel#987
Yes

The github version is mainly focussing on fishing, drying, while the v0.21 has more features.


Due the inactivity of the coder and recent changes we have to re-write a good bunch of the code to make all features work again.
07/17/2017 12:21 Tidus25#988
ok, now I understand. Thank you for your work guys.
07/17/2017 12:31 KKK76#989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
Some Devs and I are working on continueing this project and will be releasing very soon an updated Github-version, as well as an updated version of the bot in the 0.21-version.
tyvm
07/17/2017 19:02 killzone#990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
Yes

The github version is mainly focussing on fishing, drying, while the v0.21 has more features.


Due the inactivity of the coder and recent changes we have to re-write a good bunch of the code to make all features work again.
Has your team worked on the no-resolution required for the 0.21 version?
And, it would be best that you create a new thread for your project.
So you & your team will not get confused by the amount of requests & bugtrack posts here.
Also, post your GitHub if possible.