NFSW private server project

09/27/2016 18:48 pierupetteri#496
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
Look video tutor
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That does not help me because I don't have that DJ_Edyo's custom launcher which he is using on that video.
I have downloaded nfsw-srv.rar from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and private online server files from google drive (made by dev1ous): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/28/2016 08:03 hlyab#497
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierupetteri View Post
That does not help me because I don't have that DJ_Edyo's custom launcher which he is using on that video.
I have downloaded nfsw-srv.rar from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and private online server files from google drive (made by dev1ous): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And what hinders to set two rolled into one both the server 1.9 and online/offline moreover and integrated in one launcher?
09/28/2016 08:48 pierupetteri#498
Quote:
And what hinders to set two rolled into one both the server 1.9 and online/offline moreover and integrated in one launcher?
I don't want to install it to my C-drive because it is already too full. And I can't change install directory during istallation of NSFWO v1.2. It just starts automatically to install to C-drive...

EDIT: I have now installed that v1.2 and everything is done by the manual. And still does not work. Just gives fatal error server error code 5...
10/01/2016 08:42 hlyab#499
Quote:
EDIT: I have now installed that v1.2 and everything is done by the manual. And still does not work. Just gives fatal error server error code 5...
Demolish v. 1.2, there is a server 1.8.3 and deliver v. 1.3, there is a server 1.9 with mods, without Python and with current version of Java, in case of installation disconnect the antivirus. Also there will be to you happiness.
10/01/2016 09:03 pierupetteri#500
Quote:
Demolish v. 1.2, there is a server 1.8.3 and deliver v. 1.3, there is a server 1.9 with mods, without Python and with current version of Java, in case of installation disconnect the antivirus. Also there will be to you happiness.
And where is that v1.3 supposed to be downloaded?
10/01/2016 09:26 hlyab#501
Quote:
And where is that v1.3 supposed to be downloaded?
Contents: the server 1.9, soap online/offline.
OneDrive [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Mega [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yandex Disk [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tutor
10/03/2016 19:19 juanjo1996#502
Hi all¡¡ i've writen more than once on elitepvpers giving my opinions, etc of the need for speed world project. Just saying i'm amateur and i'm studying informatic ingeniering (1 year of the university) on my country spain (sorry for my english :P). Just remembering one thing about the NFSW and that was the long waits for entering a race.... And that maked me thought why that long waits? i've just thought one solution for the desync problem, the think that ingame there is a clock on the right bottom. if this clock would be sync in all pcs that are going to play the race, why not send the host a !ping to the others when the race is loaded and when the host receive the answer of their !ping (of the others players that have loaded correctly the race), in one minute (marked by the clock already sync in all pcs if is possible) start the race?? like the 1 or 2 min that sometimes i waited for starting the race....
10/03/2016 21:01 Nilzao#503
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
Hi all¡¡ i've writen more than once on elitepvpers giving my opinions, etc of the need for speed world project. Just saying i'm amateur and i'm studying informatic ingeniering (1 year of the university) on my country spain (sorry for my english :P). Just remembering one thing about the NFSW and that was the long waits for entering a race.... And that maked me thought why that long waits? i've just thought one solution for the desync problem, the think that ingame there is a clock on the right bottom. if this clock would be sync in all pcs that are going to play the race, why not send the host a !ping to the others when the race is loaded and when the host receive the answer of their !ping (of the others players that have loaded correctly the race), in one minute (marked by the clock already sync in all pcs if is possible) start the race?? like the 1 or 2 min that sometimes i waited for starting the race....
The long wait time before start race is just to wait ppl get into lobby, when lobby is full, the clock jump to T- 10 sec.

The clock sync is fixed in latest github master version.

The desync problem is in udp server implementation.

- udp handshake is not fully implemented, it's just a copy of a recorded race from official ea servers.
- bad checksum packets, the cracked nfsw.exe file jump the checksum verification, because udp-server don't know how to generate it, just fill with bytes 01:01:01:01.
10/07/2016 15:27 Hypercycle#504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
- udp handshake is not fully implemented, it's just a copy of a recorded race from official ea servers.
Is it possible to retrieve needed data from LAN-races? (LAN-racing with SoapBox is 100% working... Or even on localhost...)
10/07/2016 16:40 Nilzao#505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Is it possible to retrieve needed data from LAN-races? (LAN-racing with SoapBox is 100% working... Or even on localhost...)
Need to reverse engineering nfsw.exe to see how it works.

I'm not good with these things, still need help.
10/07/2016 22:42 pierupetteri#506
Quote:
Contents: the server 1.9, soap online/offline.
OneDrive [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Mega [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yandex Disk [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Tutor
We downloaded that v1.3 and it still gives that same error 5...
10/07/2016 22:45 fabx24#507
new version 1.9.1 is out, check it
10/08/2016 10:34 hlyab#508
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
new version 1.9.1 is out, check it
LOOOOOOOOOOL look this

I don't know as at whom, and I have no of the listed bugs, everything works without remarks and then all this still beta, bugs on any will be, here when there will be a release, here then it is possible to show.
10/08/2016 12:34 nfs_fan#509
Looks quiet interesting. But that is really lol. I still have version 1.8.3, the "Classic one". So I'll wait and see what happens in the next few months.
Still awesome to have the developers and community to work on the game. :)

Edit: My 333th post here - nice. :)
10/08/2016 12:50 flameswild#510
you guys still alive :)