Same thing happened with me bro :/. I lost my connection in FUT champs either because of shitty servers or opponent using trainer and now, I have got a warning -_-. You sold that account or still playing?Quote:
anybody help me, only in fut week end league.
if I leading a scoring against my opponent, I always Disconnect to main menu (DNF/Lose)
this message "you have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your internet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.
my question : my opponent is "CHEATER" ???
Because that i got warning " we noticed a number of actions you took during your online matches were against our rules. if you keep breaking the rules , we may need to ban your fifa account from online play"
sorry for my bad english
Did you get banned?Quote:
Same thing happened with me bro :/. I lost my connection in FUT champs either because of shitty servers or opponent using trainer and now, I have got a warning -_-. You sold that account or still playing?
Did u get banned?Quote:
anybody help me, only in fut week end league.
if I leading a scoring against my opponent, I always Disconnect to main menu (DNF/Lose)
this message "you have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your internet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.
my question : my opponent is "CHEATER" ???
Because that i got warning " we noticed a number of actions you took during your online matches were against our rules. if you keep breaking the rules , we may need to ban your fifa account from online play"
sorry for my bad english
same problem. I think Trainers are detected nowQuote:
alright i login into webapp and got a warning there, they know i cheat some games in div1, i played only 8 games A DAY, maybe cheating 1-2 matches but thats all, never cheated in fut champ and still got a warning... fucking shit.
i also use a bot to farm offline coins... thats maybe the problem, the futstorm one.
Futstorm is my reasion.Quote:
alright i login into webapp and got a warning there, they know i cheat some games in div1, i played only 8 games A DAY, maybe cheating 1-2 matches but thats all, never cheated in fut champ and still got a warning... fucking shit.
i also use a bot to farm offline coins... thats maybe the problem, the futstorm one.