1 More post, just to make it clear.
I am only posting stuff to point out what admins should look at.
I am not supporting whether he should or should not be a staff.
I have not been in SRO/Any Section he has ever Moderated.
I am not a "Hater", just pointing that out.
@Sm!th, i am not trolling him or anyone, and i was clearly giving my opinion on what this section should be. Which is Admin Only Section.
@John, Like i said, i am not making any assaults straight for him. Never seen his work, i am just pointing out the fact that, like i said, most mods are saying they are friends or they like him for w/e reason. While users are all saying no for w/e reasons as well.
By the way I quote what i posted.
If you find your reason ridiculous then that is you, but as you can see in my posts i am pointing out reasons like "friends","i like him", ect...
I don't like making habit of posting repeatedly on a someone else application, specially when it involves talking to someone else that isn't the applicant.
I am only posting stuff to point out what admins should look at.
I am not supporting whether he should or should not be a staff.
I have not been in SRO/Any Section he has ever Moderated.
I am not a "Hater", just pointing that out.
@Sm!th, i am not trolling him or anyone, and i was clearly giving my opinion on what this section should be. Which is Admin Only Section.
@John, Like i said, i am not making any assaults straight for him. Never seen his work, i am just pointing out the fact that, like i said, most mods are saying they are friends or they like him for w/e reason. While users are all saying no for w/e reasons as well.
By the way I quote what i posted.
"ridiculous reasons"...Quote:
I kinda lost respect (even though i never knew them or had any respect for them) for moderators who said yes for those ridiculous reasons.
If you find your reason ridiculous then that is you, but as you can see in my posts i am pointing out reasons like "friends","i like him", ect...
I don't like making habit of posting repeatedly on a someone else application, specially when it involves talking to someone else that isn't the applicant.