Pretty sad that people are this desperate to get the mod that they're willing to infect themselves with such a common and easy-to-avoid "virus" that hackers use to gain your login info. Btw, you guys, 100% ranged is so fucking simple to make, it isn't funny. If you had any bit of sense, you could find it and make the edit. It's so funny to watch these little monkeys scramble for the golden banana known as the Godshot edit, trusting the little tick on his little "contribution", when he's just going to suck you dry for all that you've earned with his keylogger. He's been confirmed to be a scammer, which gives you no place to whine once you lose everything.
On another note, I begged at some point for the edit myself, but I found it, unknowning what to do with it because of a little misconception, and didn't realize what to do till I went back and made a little comparison. Of course, that was my ignorance, laziness, and overlooking of some things. If I had double checked, I wouldn't have needed anybody's help. Gambling everything just for a small edit that's so simple and easy to see seems like a stupid decision to go with... I'm hoping that if you don't get keylogged and have your stuff taken...that you all get your asses banned for using this. Same for the tard that made this shitty post, especially since you scam. One of these days, you'll all get yours for ruining the game for others and ruining our small secrets.