[Release] Synx's Pk2 Edit

06/21/2010 02:38 undermaker4535#16
i have a question
does pk2 changes make sro lag?
cuz when i installed anti invisible and ingame unique spawn map i more often got a dc...
06/21/2010 07:43 Kape7#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by undermaker4535 View Post
i have a question
does pk2 changes make sro lag?
cuz when i installed anti invisible and ingame unique spawn map i more often got a dc...
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
PK2 doesn't affect the connection with the server, if you get many dc's is cuz you get kicked for make space for the goldbots, it happens to me too sometimes at the day.
06/21/2010 21:33 rahmel#18
Holy Cow!! Very fucking good !! :D
06/21/2010 22:06 undermaker4535#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaperucito View Post
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
PK2 doesn't affect the connection with the server, if you get many dc's is cuz you get kicked for make space for the goldbots, it happens to me too sometimes at the day.
no sosuns :'(
ty for your information :)
06/22/2010 19:14 Jsus#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by undermaker4535 View Post
no sosuns :'(
ty for your information :)
are you being serious right now?
06/22/2010 20:43 thepitster#21
awesome pk2 edit kaperucito and love the intro that "sucks", your words not mine, it has more of a custom touch then the one you used, which is still good too, and ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaperucito View Post
Sure, and it also gives to you 10 sosuns and 10m, check storage...
with the right edits this is possible, but only looks real its not the REAL thing.


but still good job on the edit.
06/22/2010 21:20 Kape7#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepitster View Post
awesome pk2 edit kaperucito and love the intro that "sucks", your words not mine, it has more of a custom touch then the one you used, which is still good too, and ....

with the right edits this is possible, but only looks real its not the REAL thing.


but still good job on the edit.
With the right edits I can make that even the NPC's sells SON's XD
But as I said edit just the client is pretty limited.
And I don't get the first part, you like the pk2 I used or the ones I descarted?
06/23/2010 13:13 HexCon#23
If u still need prem account to test ur pk2 n shit then pm me or add meh msn. ( On my profile) ;) im glad to help
06/23/2010 22:08 Ferpa_#24
Anti-invisible cause ban?
06/23/2010 22:09 Kape7#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferpa125 View Post
Anti-invisible cause ban?
Is more dangerous say in global "Fu** Turkey" than use my pk2 edit.
06/24/2010 00:41 undermaker4535#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsus View Post
are you being serious right now?
thats irony lol
06/24/2010 00:44 undermaker4535#27
btw
can you add some features like:
-hide chars
-hide objectives/sky/ground
-injecting any function of your pk.2 edition (because i dont want have all pk.2 edits"
06/24/2010 00:59 Kape7#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by undermaker4535 View Post
btw
can you add some features like:
-hide chars
-hide objectives/sky/ground
-injecting any function of your pk.2 edition (because i dont want have all pk.2 edits"
I don't get what you mean. You can do the 2 first things with the GM console, it's explained on the in-game guide (/char for hide all the chars and mobs around you, /sky for disable the sky textures, /ground for disable the ground textures, etc). About the inject the features without download the pk2, I don't know enough programing for do a program that do something like that. I can put the files I edited in a .rar if people preffers it but I don't want to start solving stupid doubts like "how I import them to the pk2?". Also some stuff like the actual spawnmap requires manual import or an external .exe file, that might can cause confusion on the newcomers. So until now upload the full pk2 edit is the best option.
06/25/2010 01:17 lbrtdy#29
I seem to be having some problem getting to the GM console, I read your guide by pressing "H" and it told me to press the little icon underneath the character, but pressing that only yields the results as a normal client would, the phy reinforce, phy def, mag def etc etc stats. Am I missing something?
06/25/2010 04:23 Kape7#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrtdy View Post
I seem to be having some problem getting to the GM console, I read your guide by pressing "H" and it told me to press the little icon underneath the character, but pressing that only yields the results as a normal client would, the phy reinforce, phy def, mag def etc etc stats. Am I missing something?
The GM console doesn't appear if your resolution is under 1024x768, I will fix it on the next version since I set the X position of the console too high for small resolutions and appears out of the screen.
If your screen resolution is higher or the same as I said above you shouldn't have any problem for get the GM console. It appears next to the minimap:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]