New moderator of SRO forums.

06/19/2010 00:22 joker309#16
i see as u have already given me an infraction........
06/19/2010 03:34 xMedeia#17
What happened to the whole "Guardian" concept anyway?
I mean, I used to be one of em, but it was just taken away for some reason lmao.

There where like 4/5 in the past tho, and now maybe 1/2?
06/19/2010 14:47 trane.#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
What happened to the whole "Guardian" concept anyway?
I mean, I used to be one of em, but it was just taken away for some reason lmao.

There where like 4/5 in the past tho, and now maybe 1/2?
I don't know what happened with SRO guardians as I'm moderating SRO forums just a few days.

But if you want to apply for a guardian, go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/19/2010 14:51 Eckoro#19
cleaning these forums alltogether trane. is gonna take a good few days lol. I remember I spent a whole day completeing EVERY report not done way back... that was a mission in itself. These forums are a lot more hardcore now lol


~ can start off by removing thats guy signature of crash bandicoot above !
06/21/2010 12:28 Burtato#20
Good luck is only i can say :)
06/21/2010 14:06 haitham4848#21
what is the bad thing about my signature :D if there is something wrong tell me ok Eckro :@
06/21/2010 23:14 HexCon#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by haitham4848 View Post
what is the bad thing about my signature :D if there is something wrong tell me ok Eckro :@
because its too dam big. ur sig takes almost half of my monitor size lol.
06/22/2010 11:00 haitham4848#23
lol i agree with u i will change it thanx hendrik :D