New moderator of SRO forums.

06/14/2010 23:52 trane.#1
Dear users,

as you could already see, I was appointed to SRO forums as moderator just a few hours ago.

Some of you may already know me, as I'm moderating on elitepvpers for over a year.

SRO forums just needed more active moderators so I decided to take care of it, I'll try to clean all the spam, off topic, insults, racism comments etc.

But as I moderate four more forum sections here, I request you to give me a hand by using report button, so I can keep it even more clean.

Best regards,

trane.
06/15/2010 00:06 T-Member#2
Sure i will :) and congratulations by the way
06/15/2010 07:41 lesderid#3
Congratulations.
Could you clean up the Foreign SRO section a little?
06/15/2010 08:40 vtec4life#4
congratz u made something of ur self :) lol
06/15/2010 09:28 trane.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
Congratulations.
Could you clean up the Foreign SRO section a little?
I'll clean all SRO sections one by one, don't worry.

Just give me a little bit of time, yesterday I spent a few hours handling all open reports from SRO forums, but today I'll try to clean these sections as much as I can.
06/15/2010 13:13 x_king_x#6
Congrats Dude :)
and yea for sure we would help by reporting :D
06/15/2010 13:18 Cyber666#7
wazaaaaaap .trane, I know your 1 year now and you know me i am 100% sure.I think u was MOD in Cabal section before? Anyway i moved to silkroad too as it is better.

Oh almost forget, Congratulations and i know you will do your job well!
06/15/2010 13:26 DuTcHtUrK#8
where is inviceblen00b? Edit: on his profile: N/A till 29th june
btw Welcome to the lovely Sro Section
06/15/2010 14:44 trane.#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber666 View Post
wazaaaaaap .trane, I know your 1 year now and you know me i am 100% sure.I think u was MOD in Cabal section before? Anyway i moved to silkroad too as it is better.

Oh almost forget, Congratulations and i know you will do your job well!
No I wasn't mod in Cabal Online forum anytime.

But I remember you of course :)
06/15/2010 14:51 LittleDreamer#10
Gl handeling the private sro forums
06/15/2010 22:20 haitham4848#11
congratulations man u r the best :D
06/17/2010 08:00 Sun#12
how can we report something to you
goodluck keep on the good work
06/17/2010 08:24 xclusive™#13
if there is a offensive or spam post you can report by clicking the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] button :)
06/17/2010 13:29 WorldDj#14
Yay I know that mod, time to spam (lol) May be I am late, but you know...I am not around so much.Welcome to the section, where all spammers and gangsters live inside mwahahahahaha!
06/19/2010 00:00 DuTcHtUrK#15
0o... World is back