[S]Boosts

09/26/2018 17:01 LB Gaming Services#16
Hey, 40e and streaming all games :)
09/26/2018 17:21 lauk#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoosterFromHell View Post
I could drop to 30€ as well and stream all games.

A possible option if KingDaniXD is interested would be him take one account and I take another you pay each one 15€ and I would take over the streaming part.

Let me know if the latter option would be something both parts would consider while providing you the end client with the wish of watching the games done being streamed over Twitch platform.

Best Regards,

BoosterFromHell

Hey I talked with him is it okay for you if you can do the boost solo or with your friend? You could start in a few days :)
09/26/2018 17:44 BoosterFromHell#18
Any works for me.

If you want to discuss any further details you could add me over Skype or message me through the forum on private message.