[S]Boosts

09/25/2018 23:02 lauk#1
Hello I am looking for someone that can boost 2 unranked Accounts up to Gold 5 just tell me how much you want for the boost

On Account 1 you can play Jungle,Mid and Adc
On the second Account you have to play only Support and for the second role you can pick mid lane

I would also prefer someone that can stream the whole games

Donīt add me in Skype just offer me your price for both accounts in this theard or via pm and tell me how long you would take for both accounts [you have to play both accounts only in duo games together]

Server: EUW

The first Account was Gold last season

The second Account was in the last 4 Seasons unranked
09/25/2018 23:13 BoosterFromHell#2
I could boost both along with a friend.

What elo were the accounts past seasons?

What server as well?

Would be nice to know before even giving you a price.
09/25/2018 23:29 lauk#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoosterFromHell View Post
I could boost both along with a friend.

What elo were the accounts past seasons?

What server as well?

Would be nice to know before even giving you a price.
The first Account was Gold last season

The second Account was in the last 4 Seasons unranked
09/25/2018 23:43 urahara009#4
70 euro both accaunts + streaming whole games 2 days
09/25/2018 23:45 GameBoost#5
40 euros for both accounts!

Edit: Start and finish in 1 day, you will probably be placed even higher! (9/10 guaranteed)
09/25/2018 23:45 BoosterFromHell#6
For the unranked account, I can do 20€.

As for the gold account, it really depends on where it ranks after placements, but I am assuming around Silver 3/2 maybe? I would say 15€.

Here is my topic and if you are interested you could provide a counteroffer of your liking.

As for time I mostly duo with a friend that is at university so I would dare to say 3-4 days at the most.

I could provide a stream as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/25/2018 23:54 BirkiGOD#7
Hey sir
30€ for both accs
09/25/2018 23:56 lauk#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoosterFromHell View Post
For the unranked account, I can do 20€.

As for the gold account, it really depends on where it ranks after placements, but I am assuming around Silver 3/2 maybe? I would say 15€.

Here is my topic and if you are interested you could provide a counteroffer of your liking.

As for time I mostly duo with a friend that is at university so I would dare to say 3-4 days at the most.

I could provide a stream as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper


Quote:
Originally Posted by BirkiGOD View Post
Hey sir
30€ for both accs
Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
09/26/2018 00:04 BirkiGOD#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauk View Post
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper



Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
No sorry i can t stream games.2-3 days max
09/26/2018 05:16 Viktor Skeron#10
Hey Sir, 40€ for 2 accounts.
09/26/2018 07:42 Ex7rEmE#11
39€ for both accounts

Will be placed above gold5 most likely

Will do jungle on 1st and supp only on 2nd

Can't stream

If interested, skype: wnhweather
09/26/2018 16:23 KingDaniXD#12
30e Both accs unranked to G5 , gonna start as soon as you hit me up, and most likely they will be done today | skype: prodani962
09/26/2018 16:34 lauk#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDaniXD View Post
30e Both accs unranked to G5 , gonna start as soon as you hit me up, and most likely they will be done today | skype: prodani962
Hey :) Can you also Stream all games?
09/26/2018 16:42 KingDaniXD#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauk View Post
Hey :) Can you also Stream all games?
Maybe we can work this out and i can share screen from a certain point (prob not all games since there are gonna be more than 10 games 100%) | contact me on skype and we can talk more about this over there and we can 100% come down to something.
09/26/2018 16:59 BoosterFromHell#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauk View Post
Sounds really good I also like the fact that you can stream all games aswell I will hit you up if I canīt find anyone else that can do it a bit cheaper



Can you stream all games aswell and how long would it take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDaniXD View Post
Maybe we can work this out and i can share screen from a certain point (prob not all games since there are gonna be more than 10 games 100%) | contact me on skype and we can talk more about this over there and we can 100% come down to something.
I could drop to 30€ as well and stream all games.

A possible option if KingDaniXD is interested would be him take one account and I take another you pay each one 15€ and I would take over the streaming part.

Let me know if the latter option would be something both parts would consider while providing you the end client with the wish of watching the games done being streamed over Twitch platform.

Best Regards,

BoosterFromHell