[RELEASE] EO Old client source codes

02/05/2012 15:30 Kiyono#196
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Yeah I definitely have it, rared up it's approximately 20mb so come the 14th I will upload it somewhere for you :)
Are you sure it's only 20MB? Even if it's a really old client, I can't imagine all the images/data and stuff be only 20MB when rar'd since TQ's official clients are at smallest 500MB (installer) unless you have unleashed some heavy compression on it.
//edit I'll just assume that EO clients always used data.dnp for storing data including the alpha client, I just rar'd the 1071 client's data.dnp and that alone is already 236MB. Are you sure you don't mean 200MB? lol
02/06/2012 03:03 funhacker#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Are you sure it's only 20MB? Even if it's a really old client, I can't imagine all the images/data and stuff be only 20MB when rar'd since TQ's official clients are at smallest 500MB (installer) unless you have unleashed some heavy compression on it.
//edit I'll just assume that EO clients always used data.dnp for storing data including the alpha client, I just rar'd the 1071 client's data.dnp and that alone is already 236MB. Are you sure you don't mean 200MB? lol
The source files are purely source code only, no dnp/data/ or even image files, just good old Visual C++ (6.0 - requires pro edition for the headers that are used...)
02/06/2012 12:59 Kiyono#198
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
The source files are purely source code only, no dnp/data/ or even image files, just good old Visual C++ (6.0 - requires pro edition for the headers that are used...)
Loveomg released all the necessary files (data/images/ini etc) which is what I'm searching for. I'm sure of this since I had it a few years back. It's the complete client that he released that I'm searching for. In other words, he released the complete source code and everything needed to make it run together.
02/06/2012 15:17 funhacker#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Loveomg released all the necessary files (data/images/ini etc) which is what I'm searching for. I'm sure of this since I had it a few years back. It's the complete client that he released that I'm searching for. In other words, he released the complete source code and everything needed to make it run together.
Well the download from this thread was purely source codes.
As for loveomg, I'm not sure if he ever got the correct client he wanted, but he had gotten an older version to work with the source code in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
Loveomg released all the necessary files (data/images/ini etc) which is what I'm searching for. I'm sure of this since I had it a few years back. It's the complete client that he released that I'm searching for. In other words, he released the complete source code and everything needed to make it run together.
Well the download from this thread was purely source codes.
As for loveomg, I'm not sure if he ever got the correct client he wanted, but he had gotten an older version to work with the source code in this thread.
02/06/2012 17:01 Kiyono#200
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Well the download from this thread was purely source codes.
As for loveomg, I'm not sure if he ever got the correct client he wanted, but he had gotten an older version to work with the source code in this thread.
I downloaded the working client from this thread and loveomg posted it but I guess it can't be helped if you don't have it =/
Hio never responded back either so I guess the client was lost.
//edit Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the *_20090427_EngFinal.zip files were all complete as in they'd work after compiling and you could run a server with them if you wanted to.
03/07/2013 15:22 lukmandzul#201
how to use this..? can you teach me? i dont understand with soul-code and another
03/07/2013 20:58 sandolkakos#202
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukmandzul View Post
how to use this..? can you teach me? i dont understand with soul-code and another
You need the Old Softwares/SDKs to Build these Projects.

I never got make it work, and I think that is because i never found the correct Software or SDK.
10/03/2019 00:18 - Creative#203
I have succeeded to built the project files as you see in Pic
so any one have the source files also like in Spirited topic [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/13/2023 03:06 diyu91#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveomg View Post
Rejoice ~~~~

Finally, we can run all the Servers^^
Here, I upload the picture

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The full sources are here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And it's DB (very important)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

U can use this MySQL Demon

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is the Client Patch (Use Client Source I uploaded last month)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

After run this Client, U'll see the character selection screen
(Ofcourse, this Client dos'nt perfect. U make it complete)

Now... U can make your own Game^^
Let's go to new world ~~
Can you provide a complete and up-to-date source
11/13/2023 22:14 Spirited#205
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyu91 View Post
Can you provide a complete and up-to-date source
Lol
11/16/2023 08:51 DuaSelipar#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyu91 View Post
Can you provide a complete and up-to-date source
gud luck lol
11/16/2023 10:31 12sky2Server#207
i have the new source code

but the game is over.
11/16/2023 10:35 hknippon#208
someone might channel their efforts into something positive with this
11/19/2023 01:16 magewarior2#209
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky2Server View Post
i have the new source code

but the game is over.
I am still intrested in this. if you are willing to share them?
11/20/2023 13:17 sandolkakos#210
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sky2Server View Post
i have the new source code

but the game is over.
I would be interested to give it a check as well.